Johnny Depp

Reguested by my friend that doesn't wanna be mentioned :-3

Imagine being friends with Johnny and he visiting you

Being the stund doubler for Pirates Of the carribean was fun. But one thing stood up. Johnny Depp. Somewhat through the movie you became pretty good friends. But when you broke your leg, and needed to stay home, he missed you and you missed him.

So one day he visited you.

It was lazy day for you, just laying around, watching movies with Johnny. Just lazy. You were laying on the sofa only in oversized t-shirt and panties.

When someone knocked on your door you were confused. 'did I order something and forget about it?'

Then they knocked again. You sighed deeply. "I'm coming just wait!" you screamed.

You were too lazy to grab your walking sticks so you just jumped on one leg to the door.

When you opened the door there stood Johnny with pizza in one hand the other in his pants pocket.

You smiled brightly at him and he smiled back.

"didn't expect you" you said smiling like an idiot. He looked you over and then stopped at your leg. He put the pizza on the small table besides the door and picked you up bridal style.

"what are you doing?" you said. He just smiled and walked with you to the sofa.

"you shouldn't be jumping like this. You will hurt yourself more" was the only thing he said. You just huffed.

He carefully put you on the sofa and then walked back for the pizza. You eated and talked for a while. Then watching Pirates Of the carribean marathon. It was fun. And he hoped it could be like this forever. You sleeping in his arms. He holding you lovingly.

Maybe in the future....