Jack Sparrow-2

Finally I went to get professional help. I'm on meds right now and I'm getting back into writing

(E/C) = your eye colour

"What are you, a bird?" "That's quite ironic coming from you Mr. Sparrow"

"Captain! Ya need to wake up" came the raspy voice of Gibbs. Jack groaned and turned his neck. Prying his eyes open he was met with darkness.

"Well, well, well" came the feminine voice from before. "The legendary Jack Sparrow on his knees, before me" the feminine voice teased.

Jack blinked but was met with darkness every time. The feminine voice laughed, a laugh that sent shivers down everyone's spines.

A gloved hand grabbed his chin and stilled it. Her thumb rubbed over his cheek before ripping the cloth from his eyes.

"Welcome on Dark Phoenix!" The feminine voice said and madvu

Jack had to close his eyes, the bright light was blinding. When he opened his eyes again, he was met with the most chilling eyes.

Her eyes were cold, her smirk would bring every male to his knees, and her scar...

A scar was running down over her left eye, the scar had a shape like lighting, her left eye wasn't like her naturally beautiful (E/C) eye. Her left eyes was a cold blue, like sea during a storm.

Her clothing considered of all black and white details, her hat had a tone of fathers black, white and red like fire. She was mesmerising to all the males.

"What's the matter Jackie? Does my scar scare you?" the woman taunted. Jack audibly gulped. Gibbs looked at the woman and then back at his captain.

"What do you want!" one member of Jack's crew screamed. The woman rolled her eyes and flicked her hand, in a moment the crew member was choking and before long, he was laying on the floor lifeless. That seemed to shut the crew up.

"What's with all those feathers? Are you a bird?" Jack asked. The woman looked at him. Her left eye started glowing brigh red, dangerous like hell fire and dragon fire mixed together.

"Don't you remember your promise Jack? I came to seek my part of the deal" the woman said and memories came back to Jack like a wall of bricks.

~twenty years back~

Two young teenagers were running around the dock full of ships. They were playing with two little wooden swords, laughing and giggling. When suddenly the young boy stopped.

"(Y/N), do you see that ship?" Jack asked pointing to a big royal ship, rocking peacefully on the water. Young (Y/N) nodded.

"If you summon your family bird and help me get that ship, I promise the next ship I will get will be yours" Jack said, but (Y/N)'s smile flattened.

"But Jack, the legend said that if I summon the Phoenix for nothing, a lighting will strike and I will die" (Y/N) said. Jack just laughed, he was never one to believe in family traditions.

"Oh cmon (Y/N), that's just a story. Please. I promise nothing will happen to you" Jack said. (Y/N) sighed and looked at the ship, closing her eyes, the sky became cloudier and cloudier and eventually the sky looked close to a storm.

Suddenly a beautiful phoenix swiped from the sky, with a few powerful flaps from his wings, the whole crew of the royal ship was in the water. Jack smiled and immediately started running to the ship.

Just as (Y/N) touched the ship, a lighting struck and she fell into the water. The last thing she heard was Jack screaming as she fell to her certain death.

~Back to present~

"I almost died because of you!" (Y/N) screamed. Jack looked at the ground in sadness. "So this can go two ways Jackie" (Y/N) said her voice now calmer.

"I can take ownership of your ship. You will still sail it and your crew will survive, but you will sail by my side and I will give orders. Or... You can refuse, your crew will be killed you will be taken as a slave and Black Pearl will fall into my hands" (Y/N) said. Jack's crew looked at her in shock.

"I'm just taking my side of the agreement we made all those years ago" (Y/N) said and Jack looked up at her.

~Few years time skip~

"Mommy look!" Said Anthony ((Y/N)'s first born) looking at the sky where a majestic albino eagle glided the sky.

The necklace on Anthony's neck shined brightly, just as (Y/N)'s did.

Jack was standing besides (Y/N) and his son, looking at the sky where her phoenix and Anthony's albino eagle flew together.

"When I made that deal all those years ago. I never thought it will end like this" Jack said and (Y/N) smiled.

Black Pearl and Dark Phoenix, sailing the seven seas together. What a nice ending.