9. Good for you mate.

A/N: Gosh this chapter took way longer than I thought half way through writing it I got writers block and then I kept falling asleep other times so... sorry

My little bed bugs enjoy.
~~~
The week seemed to flash before my own eyes as if I wasn't even apart of it so distant from the week entirely like I was waiting for my soul to catch up with my body. My whole being was on autopilot till I could get to this point. When I could wake from this blurry and distant reality.

Seems as thought that feeling has completely vanished due to the fact that I'm sitting in Harry's car. In some dress, yes a dress. If you can't tell it's not my idea at all. I was talked into it and also got the whole speech about how I got left alone for the jeans last time.

Where I was born and went to school was down by the docks. Which meant my school wasn't the best and neither were the people I hung around or the neighborhoods. So you kind of quit trying with tight dresses or skirts when someone is constantly trying to get under it or accidentally touches your ass. So jeans and a t-shirt are usually my go to. Not that I'm so scared now but I guess Harry was right I'm a creature of habit.

"You okay over there?" I flip my vision from the window to Harry in the seat beside me wearing a white and black printed shirt and his staple black jeans. His curls looking fluffed today as if he showered and let them air dry.

Man I bet they're soft.

"Yeah just thinking." I scoff adjusted the short dress to lower itself as if two more inches of skirt would make me more comfortable in my own skin.

"Can I ask what about?" His eyes look extra lively today as if someone dropped some special basil in that makes them shine brighter.

"Honestly how I got talked into this dumb dress." I shift slightly.

"I think you look nice if that make you feel any better. " he flashed me a smile to which I just shook my head lightly in disbelief. "Why do you hate dresses so much?" I think the question over weighing if I'm going to make a joke and shrug it off or be honest.

   "They make me feel weird, it's unusual for me. They also make you kinda vulnerable." I look ahead out the front of the windshield.

"Well you still look nice." His looking through life in rose colored glasses is really nice for him but for me right now not so much.

"You just like it cause it's sparkly." I wiggle my fingers in gesture.

"Mm." He hums in response running a hand through his hair. "Maybe that's it or it could be the person in the dress but we'll go with your thing." He stole a look at me with a bright smile, clearly amused with himself and I couldn't even hide the burning smile that seemed to start deep in my lungs that warmed what feels like my whole damn soul.

  Weeds drew up from the pit in my stomach and touched the inside of my lungs with their leaves. Slowly I felt full inside with something so much lighter than the rocks of guilt that often sat there.

~~~

"Strawberry vodka right?" He stood leant on the bar an elbow supporting his balance whilst the music's vibrations buzzed through the floor. Along with flashing lights of a blue that seemed to heighten his beautiful features.

"Yes, thank you." I'm always a bit skeptical letting him pay for me but when I offered he said I paid last time referring to the one coffee I had bought him. We arrived only just a minute ago but we came straight to the bar at which we are standing.

The bar seemed pretty high profile. People seemed to hold a certain persona not that I really recognized faces from the lighting. They just had the look that screams I'm important. The bar is a full circle so I can see right across it to the other side.