25. I'll go home

A.N:
Hey, water lily this is a really short chapter sorry, a little insight into Harry's side.

~~~
She really didn't tell me cause she knew I'd be upset and I just left halfway through the discussion.

Argument.

Was that a fight? 

I race down the stairs too impatient to wait in the elevator. My feet hammer against the padded carpet stairs. My heavy feet thud against the floor as the sound echos and rises back to me. Taunting me as my mind rakes through the conversation we had.

Worst timing for that talk and tonight of all nights. She'd never feel the same now. The anxiety rose up and devoured me. What am I supposed to tell Mitch and Sarah now?

I shake my head pulling open the door to my car. I sit shutting the door behind me and shuffling a bit farther from the steering wheel I almost forgot she had driven it last. I grip the steering wheel my knuckles turning white.

"I hate her stupid job." I attempt to jam the key in and start the car not able to find the hole.

I slam my hands against the steering wheel dropping the key. I lean back into the seat looking up at the roof. I'm still fuming my chest rising and falling.

I could feel the sinking feeling in my stomach. It hurts so much more knowing she's unsure. She wants to go back, I know this is too much. What if it's me? What if I'm too much? My hands thread to my hair. I don't want to lose her. I can't lose her.
~~~
"Yeah, I'm going to have to cancel," I speak into the phone. "Yes, yes thank you for being so understanding." I rub my shut eyes.

I've been driving around for three hours more or less. Not far from the hotel I've just gone round and round. I pull into a random parking lot. I open my door and get out, standing next to my car.

"I'll just go in and say sorry but I'm not really wrong. I'm mad at her work, not her. If she wants to go home that's, that's okay." I pace the space next to my car.

"Her stupid boss crapped me out of working with her I signed a contract." My arms move away from me.

  "I'll go home we will figure this out." I open my car door getting back in.

~~~

I crack the door open a light casting into the room from the hall. She's asleep. My mouth is sewn shut. Nothing seems to go according to my plans these days. I won't wake her just to argue. I try to shut the door as quietly as I can. I stop in my tracks once I get to the edge of the bed.

I can't sleep in the same bed as her when she's angry. It's wrong to hold her when she doesn't want it. I walk silently to a closet and pull a blanket. Why does this feel so horrible? I find the couch laying down and draping the blanket over me.

I can already tell it will be a rough night from the thoughts running through my head and the cushion this couch seems to lack.

~~~
  I wake up with a groan, my back sore but I don't dare say a word. I feel so in the wrong. I handled it all wrong. I want to say I'm sorry but she hardly looks me in the eye. I move towards the bathroom rubbing my neck. I don't look back at her, I don't deserve to steal a glance at her as if she is happy with me.

I don't joke with her at all, I don't want to act as if we were fine when we aren't. I don't know how broken we really could be yet and I know a part of me doesn't want to find out. Every second I go to say it my vocal cords catch as if they've been cut clean out of my throat.

All I know is I can't live without her and I need to fix this.

~~~~
A.N:
Can Harry cosplay bob the builder and put this all together again?

You all counting on a happy or sad ending? ;)