13. You fell for me.

A.N: If the writing is awkward or weird here I'm sorry for no particular reason this chapter was hard to write so my apologies.
I think this song is nice for this chapter so play it if you'd like 🥰
Enjoy, little sprout

~~~
Roslyns POV:

     While the voices in my head began to argue back and forth like tennis. The back of my heel must slip the curb because one second I'm standing solidly on the sidewalk the next I'm flat on my ass. I look up at a startled Harry who's pursing his lips to keep a smile in.

  "I guess you could say that you fell for me." He teases putting a hand out to help me up, I gladly take it dusting myself off so I can stand to the side of the curb this time.

  "I was just practicing that one fall you did on stage." I shoot right back causing both of us to burst out laughing. His focus comes back to me never the less. "I have to make a quick call." I hold a finger to him, digging my phone out. "Stay here I'll just be five minutes." I step away from him a bit waiting for her to pick up.

"Yes." The most groggy voice I've heard in my existence comes through the phone.

"Okay, so yes or no?" I rush out.

"To what?" She mumbles. I look back at him over my shoulder his hands in his pockets his hair ruffled from my hands. The smile on his face. I can't possibly wipe that smile off his face tonight.

"You know what never mind. I'm not coming home tonight so don't worry I haven't gotten kidnapped, okay bye." I rush out.

"Where are you staying then?" I shuffle my feet not really wanting to explain myself.

"I'm hanging with Harry don't worry."

"Wait what girl I need details when did this happen?! Are you guys a thing? Wear protection, I'm so proud of you little slut. Get it." I cut her off there shushing her my cheeks growing red even now as I'm turned from him.

  At least my face matches my cherry red dress now.

   "Man I hate you, stop that! I- sleep well bitch." I scold light heartedly almost giggling into the phone. She knows just how to embarrass me. "I Really do have to go. Bye." She murmurs a goodbye once more. I take a breath rubbing my arms for some type of heat. I turn back to him, still standing there all patient like.

  "Did the council rule in my favor?" He smiles at me as I step closer to him once more.

  "In fact they did." I don't miss the way his smile slightly grows and his eyes light up. I keep my arms crossed concealing my heat.

  "Are you cold?" He starts shrugging off his jacket before I can even decline.

What a fucking move bitch, now you got to take it and look like a baby.

  "I don't-" I raise my hands slightly in defense.

  "Just take it." He shrugs it over my shoulders before I can say much more. I almost want to close my eyes to relish in the warmth. I slip my arms in my finger tips just poking out.

  "Thank you. It sounds really stupid to say it but you didn't have to." I laugh lightly after feeling a little idiotic for showing that I was actually cold.

   "It's okay I have sleeves you don't." I peer at his plain black collard shirt. Some how he looks just as nice in it as he did the suit coat. He pulls his phone from the back of his slack pants. "I just have to-" he mumbles off. Somehow I found it cute he got to focused and lost track of his sentence. "Sorry, I have a driver I just had to tell him that we are at the back of the building. It was much smarter to bring her out this way so the paps wouldn't see her." He nudges my arm lightly.