12. I'm not drinking.

A.N: I am so scared now for this chapter because I slightly hyped it up and I don't want to disappoint so yeah thank you for reading and commenting and voting. Even you ghost readers out there thank you.
Enjoy, Honey bun :{

Imagine what you'd like but this dress is kind of what I see just an off the shoulder instead but imagine what you want to this is just Incase you want a visual ig.
~~~

Harry's POV:

Rosey walked out to take what looked like a call just a minute ago which leaves just her boss sitting at the table alone. The way she was talking to her earlier made me perturbed. I don't even quite understand why it made me so annoyed lol, I mean she's my friend so of course I wouldn't want someone talking to her like that. I walk my way over sitting in Roslyns seat. Rosey didn't even eat the peas how dar-not the time.

"Hey, Angela was it?" I'm sounding more agitated than I mean to.

"Yes, hello Harry right? I've heard highly of you." Of course you have. "If Roslen was bothering you earlier I am very sorry." I don't miss the mispronunciation.

"No, we've already cleared up she wasn't. I actually was bothered by how you were speaking to your own employee though. I mean you wouldn't want it to get out that you're not as tight knit and happy as it looks." I look her dead in the eye letting her fully hear the fake enthusiasm in my tone. I watching her offended expression. "Would you?" I smile almost sadistic like at her.

"I'm sorry?" She puts a hand to her chest like she's clueless. I know people like her and if they are like this here they are much more straining privately.

"You heard me, I'm just saying a few words from important people and careers can be ruined you know how it is, this industry is tough." I tilt my head in fake sympathy watching as someone comes to approach her. "Lovely meeting you Angie." I stand from the seat, not want to share another word.

It drives me mad how people can be so inconsiderate of others. I walk to the bar, rubbing a hand through my hair. I really am going to get it cut soon it's frustrating me. At the moment what isn't frustrating me?

I lean on the bar looking around the room not even having ordered. I'm not looking for anything but I find my eyes even now searching for her.

  "Drinking just after dinner haven't even let the food settle." I snap my head her direction seeing the deep red, that I want to get tangled in and wrap all around me like her lavender scent. I'd be fine swimming in a sea of red and those blue eyes. My lips spread into a smile just looking at her. I thought she went to take a call? She must have came in through the side door or just used it as an excuse to get away from her boss. I don't blame her, not even I like her boss.

  I chuckle lightly, "Well your here so I don't know why your commenting on my drinking habits darling." I give her a once over not even ashamed of myself. My eyes can't help themselves the way she holds herself tonight making me want to be closer as if she's got some type of rope drawing me to her.

  "I'm not drinking." She lifts her glass in gesture. I walk the short distance closer to her. "Hope your calling a cab is all." She averts her eyes from me as I find her doing when she's thinking things over.

"Hmm," I blow out a short breath into the air. "Well you'd know for sure that I do. If you grabbed one with me." I stare wistfully off into the distance.

  "I'm not sure if I'd be allowed." She gestured her glass towards where her boss is sitting. "We aren't all Harry styles you know. People don't just hit their knees for me." I lean closer to her so only she could hear me.