Chapter 8 «Way back home»

Taehyung ('s body)

I can't believe what my eyes seing. What the hell happened to me? I dont even memorize his room, cabinets, clothers. All of his things are cheap and I don't have a choice to wear it and go to my true house. I'll kill him if my body turn into wrong move and touch my boyfriend.

This oldy tshirt and loose pants are my outfit now. I immediately go outside this little house, not even bothering look at the girl who is shouting to me. I think she's the mother of Taehyung. She's really annoying. I want to shut her fucking mouth and cut her tongue but I don't have time now. I need to see my own body and turn this shitty back to his owner.

Is he has hidden powers!? And what the hell in his mind that he want to be soul switching me at? Is he want to be a handsome killer? Well he can be like that but he's too weak. I was running all around. I don't remember my way. I am used to just sit in my car and drive and now. I'm running and already sweaty.

My hope turns in when I reached the boring school. Now, I remember my way back home.

_____________________

"J-just let me in! I'm Jeon Fucking Jungkook you motherfucker!" I shouted at this old guard keeping me away from the gates house.

"Sir, matanda na ho ako pero hindi po ako bulag. May mata ako oh. At malinaw saakin na ang itsura mo ay hindi si Mr. Jeon." He explained which made me mad more. I push him and punch him then I immediately go inside the mansion. I opened the door, then many maids are coming to me and stopping me to go inside. This fucking life. "This is my mansion, stupid." I shouted.

"What the hell happening here!?" I heard Namjoon shouting then the maids go back to their positions. "Shit, hyung." I smiled and when I was about to touch him when he hold my hand. He's staring at me, angrily. "Who are you?"

Shit, I almost forgot. I'm in the wrong person's body. "It's me, Jungkook." I smirked at him. "Are you thinking that I'm believing you?" He said then smirked and makes me irritated.

"Where is my body?" I seriously said. He just chuckled. "What? Your body? But little boy, it's your body." He playfully smiled at me. "You piece of shit!" I strongly punched him makes him fell in the floor. Then, I immediately go upstairs where my room are. I heard some footsteps in my back and other are shouting. Probably, Jin, Suga, Namjoon. Shit where is my boyfriend!?

I ran as fast as I can and immediately hop inside my room then locked it. I faced Jimin who caressed my hair... or my body's hair. He's shocked when he see me. "W-who are you!?" He asked. I slowly walked towards him but he just move backwards and trying to wake my body's up.

Then, there are loud noise coming to me but I shouted makes my body awake. He yawned and then shocked when he's eyes went on me.