↱Chapter 10↲

Tommy

He walked into the door following the two older boys. His phone buzzed in his pocket, catching his attention. He picked it up and read the message he had received moments prior.

Charlie

He had taken a 'fall'. Tommy knew what that meant. Without warning, he felt guilt and fear climb over him. Charlie was the only one who cared for him growing up and now he was in hospital?

He let out a small cry. Covering his mouth when he realized that the two older boys were looking at him. But he couldn't help it. He didn't care anymore.

"I-" he started to say, unable to fathom what he had read.

"Tommy?" Techno asked, inching closer but cautiously. Tommy looked at him, tears spilling

"He needs me" The boy whimpered

"Who needs you?" Techno inquired again, reaching his hand out to place it on the boy's shoulder.

"Charlie" He gulped, fighting back the tears. Will wrapped his arms around the boy while Techno took Tommy's phone from his shaking hands and read the message.

"Will" He said quietly before showing him the message.

"Ask him for his location," Will said silently. His grip on Tommy tightening. Techno just nodded and did so.

Tommy
Where are you? What's your location?

Charlie
I'm fine Tommy. Don't worry about me.
I'm just glad to see you're okay :)

Tommy
I'm not Tommy.
Tommy is in my brother's arms
crying and shaking. Scared for you.
Please. What's your location?

Charlie
Oh...
I don't want him to see me like this
Please

Tommy
Please Charlie.

Techno awaited a response. Tommy was still shaking, however his tears had slowly a bit and he was red from embarrassment. Tommy's phone buzzed with Charlie's location. He gave in. Techno nodded to Will.

"Okay Tommy" He moved so his arms were in front of him on the boy's shoulders "Go get changed. We're gonna go see your friend okay?" Tommy just nodded and slowly walked up the stairs.

It sounded like Will was babying him, he didn't mean to. But he didn't know what to do in this situation. He was scared for Tommy. His own worries were shoved to the side. He had dumped his bag on the floor and went to go grab his keys from the bowl in the hallway. The place they all shoved their keys. Will just shoved his yellow jumper on and not caring for the rest and Techno just took off his blazer and shoved it on the floor, next to his bag. He'd clean that later.

Tommy came down wearing a yellow baseball tee and his khaki cargo shorts. They all filed into Will's car and soon enough, they were on their way to the hospital.

They weren't in a huge rush, they knew that Charlie was fine and Tommy knew that too. He tried to keep his mind off his friend by looking through his friends chat 'Fundy is a furry'

The group consisted of Tommy, Tubbo, Jack, Fundy, Alex and Karl. Occasionally a boy named 'Foolish' would be added, but he would leave the next day. Tommy didn't understand that logic, but chose to push past it.

"Hey" Will turned to Techno, who just turned his head to look at his brother.  "We need to apologize to him. We can't just pretend it never happened"