↱Chapter 25↲

TW// Panic Attack, mentions of abuse, suicide, and alcoholism

Ranboo

All eyes were on him. His breath began to speed up, his hands began to shake and his thoughts ran wild. He hated when people looked at him.

No, don't look at me, please.

....

Please stop.

....

What were their names?

....

Where am I?

....

I don't remember this place...

....

Rae? Where is Rae?

....

He was about to call out for his friend when she came around the corner with a man who looked familiar but he couldn't remember the name of. All he knew is that the man was nice, he showed him kindness, didn't he?

The woman in red walked over and crouched in front of Ranboo, who was sitting on an armchair in the living room. Even when she was standing, she was still shorter, he didn't understand why she crouched but he didn't question it.

"Ranboo-"

"Why am I here again?" He interrupted her before she could finish saying his name. The three boys behind her looked at him.

No.

Look away.

Please.

I beg of you.

"You're here because this family would like to foster you for a while" she explained with ease, she was clearly used to it. Rae had been Ranboo's social worker for just over a year now, and when he wasn't in a home, he would stay with her and her roommate. They didn't want to risk him being picked on.

Ranboo liked Sykkuno. He was a nice guy, he would play video games with the duo-coloured-haired teenager. He introduced him to a whole world of different games, not just mobile. He never could forget the black-haired male, he remembered everything he taught him.

"Oh Sorry" Is all Ranboo could say, he instantly felt a wave of guilt crash over him like a tsunami. They won't want him now

"You're all good mate" The man smiled "Phil" Phil. That's right!

"Phil" he repeated. Okay, easy enough. He could remember that... right?

"Now, Ranboo, do you think you'll be okay here? You don't have to stay if you don't want to. You can always come home with me and-" as she explained to the boy, he opened his book and flicked through the pages until he reached the one dated for today. He read his own words.

The Watsons seem nice

Tommy- The blonde and youngest
Wilbur- The brunette with a beanie and middle
Techno- The pink hair and Oldest
Phil- Long blonde and father

They treat you with kindness. Give them a chance, they could help you. Maybe your memory could get better in a stable home.

He adopted his sons as well, he must be a good man.

Trust Phil and his sons.

Give them a chance Ranboo

"-what do you say?" Rae finished. The duo-haired teen looked up from his book and debated his choices. His past self seemed to think they could be trusted, so...