Who do I choose

Remus had to talk to me so after Ron had gotten up Remus held out a hand to help me up I took it and got up our hands lingered a little after I got up, but he quickly moved away and said a quick follow me. I followed him to his classroom, where he told me to sit.

I sat down, and then he sat next to me and slightly turned his body so he was looking at me better. "Y/N listen, I really need to know why you flinched, ok? I get you may not want to talk about it, but you don't even have to talk, just a quick explanation or anything. I don't need to know just because I care about you, but also because I'm your professor and I need to know if someone is hurting you. " If I'm being honest, I felt a lot better about telling him I don't know if it was because of his soft tone or what he had told me, but I wanted to tell him.

I started "Ok I get it, yes my dad does hurt me, I'm afraid, he told me not to tell anyone I don't know why, but you're making easy for me to tell you" I just gave a quick explanation just like he said I could. I could tell he got a little mad before calming himself again

"Ok thank you so much for telling me you do understand I have to talk to Dumbledore about this right" I nodded and looked down, I felt his finger curl under my chin and lift my head slightly to look at him. He looked at me for a moment then smiled "Thank you Y/N for telling me I know it may have been hard" he said still not taking his hand away from my face, there was then a rather loud cough so Remus and I immediately looked toward the sound and low and behold there by the door stood Severus looking terribly mad, honestly I was scared.

Remus stood up, and Severus began walking to us, and I got behind Remus out of genuine fear. I mean, come on, he is a scary man when he is mad. He got right in front of Remus and then said, "Having you're fun with her, are you now Remus?" he said with such a spiteful tone that it gave me shivers.

His sentence also made me kind of mad, though. "No, I had to talk to her about certain events that had happened," he spoke with a soft, still calm tone. Severus then got such an evil smirk, and I could tell he was about to say something that would make me very mad or very sad.

"Hey it's fine she'll fall in love and bend over for anyone that shows her any attention." I got really mad, but also sad that that's what he thought about me. Remus clenched his jaw and fists and pushed me further behind him. Severus obviously saw this action as he quickly said, "Why are you hiding her? Do you seriously think I'd hurt her?" Remus decided to get bold and moved so Severus was in front of me my breathing quickened and Severus began walking towards me he stood for a second looking as though he was contemplating something he moved his hand out for whatever reason I flinched and Remus was in front of me in seconds.

Severus had an unreadable expression on his face as he spoke "I can see that you are scared of me I see how Remus acts as though he'll protect you, I understand why you would be scared of me" with that he walked out Remus turned to me, but I just left I had some things to think about.

Guys I really need helpwithh this story if anyone wants to help,  please contact me.