How Is This Not a Dream

Snape finally let go when we got to his classroom, I rubbed my wrists god they hurt, I looked up to see Snape just staring. Ok that's not wierd "Professor, listen I'm really sorry for what happened earlier I just I didn't know what I was.." I was cut off by Professor Snape "Did you mean it yes or no" "What..What do you mean". Snape sighed like I should know what he was talking about "Do you..you know love me Miss.L/N" oh that's what he's talking about, I just looked at him. He looked so handsome his eyes looking in mine. God what's the point in lieing now "Yes I'm..." I was cut off, but this time not by words no by a pair of soft and oddly warm lips it took me a moment to realize what was really happening, when I did though I kissed back I put my arms around his neck while his arms found their way around my waist. It was pure bliss I was happy, I only pulled away because I had to get some oxygen, he smiled and it was genuine. He bent down to my ear and whispered "You know I found myself falling for you as well Y/N" the sound of my first name on his lips was like heaven. The next hour or two we just talked without fighting or anything just getting to know eachother I didn't push him and he didn't push me, it was just like a dream. I swear at any moment I would wake up and Severus would go back to completely hating my guts. Then I had to go back to my dorm so I said goodbye and went to sleep. I woke uo the next morning not even caring I was just ridiculously tired I went to breakfast that morning in my pajamas and apparently everyone else had my idea. Although I kinda forgot what I was wearing hahaha it was a hoodie with some shorts and my hair was in a messy bun, that if I say myself was quite cute. I was sitting by Oli who was telling me how sorry he was and across from me was Fred and George, I ate my food got up and told Oli I was gonna get going what I was yet to notice was Fred was running around the table by the time I did notice he was throwing me over his shoulder. I screamed out of suprise and fear I still was terrible with being touched "Calm down women I'm taking you outside" Fred said "What no put me down Fred I mean it" he just started walking "Dude. Put. Me. Down" he still wouldn't then I realized George was there we were already half way to a lake on campus. Then I saw Snape coming from behind Fred I was so happy but then I was thrown and I was cold. That's when I realized I was thrown into a lake, then I heard two big splashes I hurried out and completely forgetting Severus was coming "You two are soo dead" I took off my hoodie and tried ringing it out so I was in a sports bra. Someone coughed behind me I jumped and looked behind me only to see Severus I smiled then remembered I was wearing a sports bra I put my hoodie to my chest. I looked down and then felt something being put around my shoulder I looked up and saw Severus’s cape "Thank you" I mumbled then he called out to Fred and George told them they had detention and took away house points he then guided me to his classroom back in the castle. I was sniffing I was still cold when we got in his class he immediately started asking questions "Are you okay, does anything hurt, do you need anything". I laughed and then sneezed   and let out a small squeaking noise, he chuckled but then acciod me some dry clothes I put them on and thanked him, I sneezed again with that same squeak noise he grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me, oh how I can get used to this. Then there was a knock at the door Severus jumped so far back you wouldn't know he was close to me in the first place then Dumbledore came in. "Oh hello my dear are you alright after the Wealey twin incident" how does he always know everything "Yes just a little sneeze is all" almost like on que I sneezed with the squeak noise of course Dumbledore laughed and said "Well dear I need to talk to Severus about another Professor so if you wouldn't mind" "No of course not Professor, Thank you Professor Snape goodbye" and with that I walked out and wandered what exactly thwy could be talking about or who.....

Im extremely sorry for the long wait but im gonna try to update more often anyway i hope you like this chapter and sorry for the cliff hanger haha