Seal it and lock it

I woke up and everything came flooding back..oh dear merlin what has today got in store for me. It was Sunday so I didn't bother changing my from my pj's for breakfast (Shorts and a hoodie). I went and sat next to Ron today because he was my best friend after all and today he wasn't with Hermione or Harry wierd. I was talking to Ron about the Yule ball this year and even though it was a few months away I had my dress all figured out, but then I felt like I was being stared at so I turned around to find not only Remus but Snape staring at me so I immediately looked back at Ron. I didn’t realize he was trying to ask me to leave until he intertwined our fingers and literally dragged me out while I yelled "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR". He kept pulling me till we were outside and then he told me I wasn't listening so he pulled me out then he sat down and I sat down head in his lap, he talked about Hermione not sure what exactly though. Then he got up and told me to go get dressed so I did I was getting up about to go inside when I bump into someone. I gasp and am about to fall straight down but a pair of arms snake around my waist. I looked up only to be met by the soft eyes or Remus "Oh hello Remus I am terribly sorry for that, we really must stop meeting like this" he laughed and helped me back to my feet. He walked me to my common and then bid me a do so I went and got dressed into some more emoish clothes you could say.

I thought it looked super cute and I loved it, so I walked out and headed towards outside again

I thought it looked super cute and I loved it, so I walked out and headed towards outside again. I got out there, but Ron wasn't there yet, but two others were Severus and Remus yep. Do they just follow me or something they had yet to notics me till Fred came up and literally yelled "SOMEONE'S SMOKIN AND IT AIN'T ME THIS TIME". Oh my dear Merlin I am going to kill that man he went to pick me up but I quickly ducked and moved to the side he laughed and then Ron came out and told me Snape and Lupin were staring at me. I looked to my right and there they were STARING at me yes Severus and I kissed and talked, but we haven't talked since then. So I made dumb dumb move and walked up and said "Hi Professors how are you both" they just stood there literal silence I was about to say somwthing when someone's arms yet again snaked around my waist lifting me from the ground and pulling me back to where I was I turned and there was Ron. I needed to talk to them I really did "Ron what was that for" "Well I wanted to swim but they wouldn't swim so you have to" Ron said to me I did want to swim, but he would have to fight I moved slightly closer and whispered "Make me" ooooo he grabbed me so quick I didn't wanna fall so I wrapped my legs around his torso. Then the next thing I knew I was in the water still clinging to Ron because of the cold. I quickly got out yet again "When I said 'Make me' I didn't mean throw me in I simply ment convince me Ronald" I wasn't really mad though he got out and said a spell drying me, but I was still cold he hugged me for a minute then there was a cough from directly behind me Ron let go and I knew it was Severus and Remus. "We must borrow her for a disscusion " with that I began walking with them to Remus's classroom. Almost right as that door closed I heard "THAT IS A HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE OUTFIT AND YOU WILL SERVE DETENTION FOR A WEEK" the hell is this man talking about "I'm sorry sir, but I see no problem with my outfit unless you talk to me instead of damaging my eardrums" I heard Remus slightly chuckle and then recoil himself "Listen, we really don't want to be a bother we just ask you cover yourself more, many boys here a very well you know" Remus said and I immediately calmed hearing his voice because he was NOT yelling at me "Of course Professor I am sorry I will cover myself more accordingly from now on" just then Severus turned to pick something up, but it looked like he was going to hit me so I flinched HARD my hands flew to my face and I jumped back. Both Professor's noticed immediately "Did you think I was going to hurt you" Severus asked "Why was that your immediate reaction" Remus asked I could hear the concern and worry in their voices. "I..I..I have to go goodbye" with that I turned and ran again as fast as I possibly could despite the yells of my name and pounding of shoes on the floor behind me. I ran into my common room and into my dorm, they can't find out god I talk to much they may have known before just because of things I say. I kept telling myself it was not the flinch, but how stupid I was with my words I had to stop talking, that's what my problem is my talking I made a promise no more talking it does not matter what. My dad would tell me to do the same anyway. I then went back out and stayed quiet and people noticed asked what's wrong, but I refused to talk I cannot risk what would happen if people found out....