Dear God Not Lupin

While I was walking the halls trying to figure out what Dumbledore was talking about with Severus, when I hit something and fell. "Oh, sorry here let me help you" I saw a hand and so I grabbed it brushed myself off and looked up, it was a guy he was actually kinda cute. Although he looked a little old to go here "Oh. Um. Thank oh wait I hit I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I should've watched where I wa.." I was cut off by the mysterious man again "It's okay I wasn’t hurt really" oh thank god now who is he "Oh ok anyway I'm Y/N wh who are you, you kinda look a bit too old to go here". "I didn't think I looked old" oh crap now he thinks I think he's old fix it fix it "Oh no it's just you look older than a 7th year is all but I still haven’t gotten you're name". "Lupin Remus Lupin", hmmm I've heard than name I swear...... OH MY MERLIN the new Professor Dumbledore talked about one time dear lord "Oh my you're the new Professor oh I am so sorry Professor Lupin I really didn't mean any disrespect". "It's fine really and please I insist you call me Remus I have to go, but I think we should talk some time soon" did he say I could call him Remus hmm that's nice "Of course Prof.. Remus I'll see you around". With that he left and I coutinued on with my Saturday I just stayed in my room and read books until I heard something on my window so I got up and went to check. It was an owl he flew in and landed on my desk I got a treat and gave it to him before grabbing the note off of him and he left, I was curious as to who sent me the note so I opened it.

          Dear Y/N, please come by the DADA room when you have the time I would like to continue our talk from earlier if that is possible.
      Sincerely
             Remus Lupin

I should get chamged if I'm gonna go. So I got changed into black overalls with a jumper because I was supposed to be meeting Fred and George soon anyway.

As soon as I got dressed I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked at least presentable, and I'm not gonna lie I thought I looked pretty cute so I got my shoes on and left

As soon as I got dressed I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked at least presentable, and I'm not gonna lie I thought I looked pretty cute so I got my shoes on and left. I made my way to the DADA classroom I knocked on it and heard a voice say enter so I did, but I didn't see Remus so I did a small 360° to look around. Then I heard "Why did you change?" That startled me a bit, but then it registered to me it was Remus what why does he care that I changed "Oh umm well after this I was going to go see the Weasly twins" well and the clothes I was wearing were just kinda pajamas even though they weren't what I walked into Severus’s classroom wearing I thought. "Why would you need to change for them" dear merlin why does he care so much it's slightly wierd " I don't but I was also in pajamas when we met so I thought I might make myself presentable you know" I laughed a little and said "So how do you like it here so far, is everything just as you'd hoped and dreamed" we both laughed a little at that statement "It is a very big place for sure, but it's nice" I for sure know it's big "Oh yeah I know it's big I'm in my 7th year and I still can’t find anything haha" (I can't remember what year yall were in). He laughed and he sat down as did I after we talked a bit there was a knock on the door and it opened we were still laughing at a joke Remus had made about Filch. We both turned to find Severus I looked at him and he seemed
....jealous okay, but I figured it was my time to go so I got up and waved at Remus, but he got up and hugged me. I flinched a bit given I still didn’t have the best reaction to being touched but hugged him back and then he let me go "Come back soon Y/N" "Of course Remus" and with that I turned around and practically hit Severus who looked like he could hit someone. Was he mad, I couldn't tell, but he just looked at me and it was not happy so I left and went to find the twins, I went outside and surely enough there they were. They both saw me and said Hi in unison  it scared me how in sinc they were honestly, they both came up to me with michevious smiles, so I said "What are you doing boyss" they were slowly but surely coming up to me so before they could do anything I ran and I could hear them behind me I knew they were planning something it wasn't smart but I was running to Remus's classroom so he could save me funny enough. When I saw the door I flung it open and immediately ran behind Remus who looked extremely confused he was about to say something until the Weasley twins ran in and began telling him they just needed to borrow me. Remus looked behind him at me I vigorously shook me head no and he said "Now now boys me and Y/N have things to talk about you may leave" oh thank merlin they left as soon as they closed the door I said "Thank you so much Remus you definitely just saved me from being pranked or something like that" then I heard a cough so I turned to my right to see....Severus oh merlin can I not get a break "Oh um hello Professor anyway Professor Lupin I really must get going I have to go..... read study" what the....what is read studing are you really that stupid "Of course read study I will see you tomorrow Miss.L/N" I looked at Severus and saw his facial expression so I turned on my heels and ran like no tomorrow to the Library, oh dear merlin what was tomorrow going to hold for me in it.