Was I right or was I right

AN: I am so sorry I haven't uploaded, but I have written a lot on docs so I think I should be good to just copy and past off of that for the next 5 or 6 chapters

Today was going to be a good day I could tell. I left his classroom and went back out into the corridors. I went back into the D.A.D.A classroom. I have D.A.D.A with Ron, he came and sat next to me out of breath. I turned to him and raised my eyebrow while chuckling. "Fred and George were pestering me with something so I ran all the way here" he answered my non-verbal question I nodded my head with one last laugh. I think he forgot they have this class with us too because when they walked in his eyes went wide then he kind of laughed at his forgetfulness. Then Remus's voice ran out through the room. "Good Morning student's today we will just be studying some defensive spells and be ready to try all of them tomorrow and try to remember which effects go to which spells for tomorrow, the page number for the spells are at the front, you may begin" Ron got his book out and so did I. I turned to page 246 to read about the first defensive spell. I moved a piece of hair that was in my face behind my ear. I looked up slightly after and my eyes came across the soft tender eyes of Remus Lupin. I smiled at him and he shot me a smile back. I looked back down to continue reading. After what felt like forever of reading Remus's voice rang out through the classroom yet again "You have 5 minuets before class ends, so you may begin to pack up" I closed my book and opened my bag to put it back in its place. Ron tapped my shoulder. I turned around to look at him while grabbing my bag and putting it on my shoulder. "What's up Ron?" I asked him. "You wanna go to the Black-Lake for lunch today?" I smiled "Yeah of course, did you even have to ask?"I chuckled. Then we walked out right after the bell rang and made our way to Potions. We walked in laughing almost in tears. I clutched my stomach as it started to hurt with how much I was laughing. Ron had made a joke about Draco and his dad and their hair. I can't even remember what the joke was, specifically it was something like Becky with the good looking blonde hair or something like that. Everyone who was already in the room which was pretty much everyone, turned to stare at us. We tried to muffle our laughs as we made our way to our seats. We were still working on the liquid luck potion, but today was such a boring day for the potion we couldn't do anything, it wasn't to be touched by us dunderheads for the rest of the week in Severus's words. Me and Ron were trying so hard to not laugh when Snape was walking around and making sure none of the students were doing anything stupid. "Ms.L/N stay after class" me and Ron stopped laughing or tried to stop as I nodded my head and choked out a "Yes sir". Me and Ron calmed down after a little while and began to pack up. We only had a book out. As the bell rang Ron gave me a side hug and said he'd meet me at the Black-Lake at lunch after the next class. I would obviously be late to the next class with how much Snape always has to say I could probably be gone the whole class. As the last student walked out Snape flicked his wand and the door closed I smiled up at him as he looked at me. "You and Mr.Weasley looked like you were having fun" I rolled my eyes while still smiling. "Yes he is my best friend after all and we were kind of bored today seeing as us dunderheads are not to touch the potion for a week" I raised my eyebrow and he gave me a ghost of a smile. "Well Y/N I wanted you to know that I may have an assistant position coming up and you are an exceptional student and your free period lines up with the class I am in need of an assistant in." I tilted my head. "What are you asking Professor?" he sighed and pinched his nose. "Ms.L/N would you consider being my assistant for 4th class?" he asked me and I smiled sweetly. "Why of course Professor" I said as he shook his head and gave a small chuckle. My eyes widened and my mouth fell open. He looked up and raised his eyebrow "What?" he asked. I smiled "You just laughed" I stated his laugh was beautiful, it was deep and silky. I knew I was looking at him with 'love' eyes. He looked down. I could tell he was embarrassed "No, no your laugh is amazing I love it" he looked up and smiled. "Thank you" I gave him a nod and yet again another smile. "Y/N your smile is beautiful and your laugh is angelic" I felt my cheeks heat up and I knew my cheeks were tinted with a light rose color, I looked down to try and hide the blush that had crept up on me. He put a finger under my chin and made me look up as I continued to smile. I know I had told him that we were to remain friends for now, but at this moment in time I had forgiven him for what he had done. I know it maybe wasn't the most rational decision, but it made sense to forgive him. "I forgive you Severus"I lightly told him. At my words he didn't just offer me a ghost of a smile, but a full smile. His eyes shined and he put his hand on my cheek. He looked at me as if asking permission to kiss me. I gave my answer by pulling him closer and leaning in. In less then a second I felt his lips on mine and I felt a smirk pull at his lips. I pulled away after a little while "I need to go back to class, but I will come see you at 4th" as I grabbed my bag which had gotten on the floor at some point. I walked out even more happy as I was walking into the class which I didn't think was possible. I got to Muggle Studies with only 10 minutes left. Ron immediately asked me what Snap had to say to me. I told him about him needing an assistant and how he wanted me to fill the position. I obviously didn't tell him anything other than that. I got to the class extremely late so I didn't bother unpacking anything. Ron had already told the Professor that Snap had held me back, so I wasn't yelled at and didn't get a lecture on the importance of time and punctuality. I knew today was gonna be a good day and it wasn't even over yet, look at me predicting the future all fancy like haha.

1198 words
Published : Mon, Aug 23
Unedited