Caught Red Handed

Made my way to the library to get ready for me and Rons' apology sleepover.

I went to the library making sure that madam Pince didn’t see me. If she did, then she would come looking for us when it was time for curfew. I carefully maneuvered my way around to me and Ron’s hideout, so I wasn’t seen. I began to set everything up, excited to finally have a sleepover in our hideout again. I enchanted our fairy lights, and I set out blankets and pillows in a comfortable way. Then I put up the snacks and some energy drinks from home with the games, and I waited. I grabbed a book from a nearby shelf, and I read it. I kind of over-estimated how late it was. I had been waiting now for an hour. I was about to leave when I heard Madam Pince yell out that it was now time to leave the library if there was anyone left. 

I obviously stayed and waited till I heard the heavy double doors slam. She locks them, but nothing that a simple spell; Alhomora, can’t fix. I crawled out of the entryway and quickly went to the door. I first checked to see if I could unlock it from the inside, which I could. There was no need for my wand after all. I was so excited. I forgot one thing, though. I know devices don’t work here, but I brought a dvd player. It’s enchanted so that I can use it here. Hermione helped me find the enchantment. She was against it at first, but I convinced her fast with old childhood movies. I ran as fast as I could while still being cautious. I almost ran into Filch and Mrs. Norris, but I heard him before he heard me. When I stepped into the common room, I bumped into Ron.

He looked at me confused, “Are you ditching me again?” I felt bad.

“No, of course not I’m going to get the dvd player and a few movies. You can wait for me or go I’ll only be a second,” I responded quickly. He nodded his head and sat down. I went up to my room, grabbing my dvd player. I grabbed Happy Gilmore, The Conjuring, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 1 and 2, Coraline, and The Shining. These were a good half of the movies I had. As you can tell, my movie taste is far and wide. I ran back down the stairs and waved my hand, telling Ron to get up and go to the port hole. We made our way to the library, which was still unlocked.

As we made their way inside the library, a light came around the corner. We hurried inside, speed walking to the hideout. When we got in the hideout, we both got comfortable and got out the snacks. I opened the dvd player and I told Ron to choose a movie. “I think we should start with Coraline, we haven’t watched it since last year,” He suggested picking up the movie. I agreed. He put it in the player. It's really funny watching Ron watch Coraline. He is so scared of sliders that the other mother scared him so bad at the end.

We had already gone through like 15 chocolate frogs and a few other pasties, and we were only like 30 minutes into the movie. Around the time Coraline lost her parents, I was getting really tired, and I assume Ron was too by his yawning. I decided it was time to open the drinks I brought. He looked at me weird when I opened the first one. "What the heck is that Y/N?" I laughed at his reaction.

"It's called a Monster, it's an energy drink, muggles use it to stay awake," He let out a sort of relieved sigh and took it from my hand. I was still slightly chuckling at his reaction. I opened mine and took a sip. I love these drinks. We continued on watching the movie and talking about different conspiracy theories we had about it. 

By the time Coraline was over, we were a little bored. We decided to pull the deck of cards he brought and play any game that first came to mind. For a minute we couldn't decide what to play and it was getting frustrating.

Eventually, we decided on flap-jack, where you slap the Jack's. I used to play it all the time, so I'm good at it. Very fast. He started to accuse me of cheating. "Ron, I play this as much as you play wizards chess, I'm just good." I explained rather fed up with being called a cheater.

"Fine, but if I find it you're cheating, you have to do my potions and DADA homework for 2 weeks!" I rolled my eyes but put my hand out for him to shake, making it a deal. I wasn't cheating, so he would be doing his own homework regardless.

After 3 more games that also got boring and we put in The Shining, this movie just about makes Ron shit his pants. It's fucking hilarious! We started the movie and got all bundled up in blankets with a little snack 'fort' between us.

Every few minutes Ron would explain to me why he wouldn't be scared this time. I just rolled my eyes in response every time. Because he absolutely would be. Every single time we watch this movie he explains why he won’t be scared, but every time he cries like a little girl.

Around the point in the movie that Johnny is starting to hallucinate the bar and people we heard a tap on the wall that acts as the door to this secret hide-out. We both turned to each other,

“Shit!.”

Words:962
Unedited
Published: Sun, Mar 12th

Unexpected Affection Professor Snape x Reader X Professor Lupin On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara