𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 |𝘔𝘢𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘰



"(YY/NNN) !!! How's my sweet baby doing ?!?" Mahaito pops into the hot spring of water splashing you along the way, when he pops up his stitched up upper body comes to view while he flips his hair back from his face.

"Leave me alone off brand Chucky" you wipe off the water from your face,sinking lower into the water, hiding the sisters.

Getou smiles waving at you trying to not make you feel uncomfortable. You nod at him giving him a slight smile back.

"I don't have a toy to play with now. Can you play with me (y/n) ? It'll be fun. We can play with Sukuna's vessel, maybe even find a way to revive that Junpei toy of mine" the male inches closer to you,getting up close and personal.

You push him back grabbing a towel, wrapping it around you before getting out You didn't decline since the offer didn't sound bad but that last part took you places.

"I'll do anything but play with innocent people's -actually scratch that. Let's just go" you cut your thought having a feeling Mahito was going to end up whining.

"Yayyy!" Mahito got up without a care flashing everyone like usual. Nobody really cared but decency here and there would be nice. With a snap of a finger you both were fully dressed and in front of what seemed to be a school.

It felt awfully familiar, sadly you couldn't put your finger on it. Some boy with hair that swooped up at the ends came to view in a dark colored uniform. He looked calm to say the least. You smiled having a feeling that was you at one point in time.

Mahito transported you two to the top of the school buildings. He watched you closely without saying a word. Your hair flowing in the wind and the sun hitting your skin evenly

"(Y/n)-Chan do you have any memory of your previous life ? All I know about you is that you came to this school we're on top of right now." With this being said you suppress you memory just in case Mahito found a way to get in your head and finding out the truth.

You sit still looking down at the same kid from below. The kid summons two beautiful dogs. While another kid with light hair came to view.

"Oh oh !  (y/n) that's Sukuna's vessel" Mahito points excitedly at the boy. A taller male appeared this time with white hair and a blind fold; behind him another man with sunglasses,short hair and a goatee.

"Yaga-sensei" you whisper to yourself catching Mahito's attention. A flashback came to to you with a mild head ache. You rest your hand on your throbbing head from suppressing your memories,still looking down at the males from your 'past'