𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 |𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶.𝘎



(𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨🙂)

"YOU'RE LATE"

You turn around to see a tall man with a puppet charging your way. You step aside disappearing from his view letting him run passed you and running through the wall.

You appear next to the white haired male who was in the room with him waiting for you. You sit on the floor and wait for the man that had just charge at you to come back ,looking at the hole on the wall.

"Impressive. You came late. More late than me. Teach me your ways sensei"

"Satoru shut the fuck up. I had to save that student of yours again today. Sukuna swapped with Yuuji and attacked Panda. I was walking over here when I saw it. Which forced me to take action."

"Talk about an amazing teacher 🤩 but you're not better than I am ♪" Gojo sings out hovering over you.

"Wanna bet ?" You challenge

"Hell yea. Whoever looses has to get punched by Yaga-sensei's cursed puppet thingy."

"What both of you need to worry about it getting those students in shape for the exchange event. I don't wanna hear that someone is lazing around." Yaga looks over to you ,calling you out in silence.

"Sure ,sure. I'll show you I can get these students in shape and be the best teacher. I'll show you and your six eyes and your puppets won't even see it coming " you look at the men in front of you ,getting up from the floor.

You disappear from their sight and show up in front of Gojo's students and the second years. You were liked by both groups though Nobara thought you were too lazy to conduct students, she liked how easy going and much calmer you were in contrast of her teacher. She for sures didn't have a single clue of how chaotic you could become.

"Dudes and dudettes we need to get you ready for the exchange event. I'll be helping you guys with combat while Satoru helps you with-"

"Tracking~" Gojo shows up outta no where lifting you up on his shoulders

"Put me down you over grown swine. I need to win the title of best teacher." You punch his head and hop gracefully off him.

"Are you guys betting again ? Tch grown adults my ass. We better not get hurt doing any of your 'training' " Maki points at the two of you