𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 |𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪.𝘍



"Megumi, you can let go now"

"Thank you do being an amazing mother figure in my life"

"Of course sweetheart. Thank you for letting me be that figure" smiling you ruffle the teenage boys hair glad to see that he was alright. When he came back looking dead from retrieving Sukuna's finger and fighting the curse with the death paintings you were rushing towards him once Yuuji and Nobara came running towards you saying that your beloved child was dead.

"Let me make sure that head of yours is alright. You were bleeding pretty badly when you got back" you inspect him making sure he was fully okay before dressing the wound on his head and kissing it, giving him another motherly hug.

"There she is !!! (Y/n)-san !!!"

"Not now, child" you quickly hush up Gojo who walked in whining about a small cut on his hand he had done to himself on purpose to go see you.

"What's the real reason you're here ?"

"To greet the most gorgeous women on earth" he smiles hugging you, smooshing his cheek with yours.

"Bullshit. You want something. What is it ?" You look up from the twin dogs Megumi had summoned.

Gojo smiles swiping his phone then turning towards you shoving it up to you face. Snatching the phone from away from your face you look at the picture of the man. Your eyebrow quirking up you let out a low chuckle.

"Greet him for me" you give back the phone, going back to check on the dogs in front of you. Megumi starting to get curious he looks over at the phone that was now locked.

Forgetting about it in a second he turns to you asking if his dogs were fine. " they'll be fine. Just let 'em rest." Sending him off and making sure he was no longer around your infirmary - you close the door and lock it.

Sitting back down on your rolling chair you look at the blue eyes dumb ass in front of you. "Is he back or did you stalk him ?"

Taking his sun glasses off he gives you an offended look ,clutching his chest. "That hurted you know !!!"

"hUrTeD....same lol"

"But no. I was walking by when I saw him. Just had to take a picture ya know ? I mean you did have a little fling with him after all~" he boops your nose cackling