𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 |𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘰

"Do you have a birthday ?" Your nervous voice asks the male

He makes eye contact with you. A blank look then one of confusion pops up on his face. "Birthday ?" His eyebrows furrow thinking. "Wouldn't it be the day I got a body ?" "What's a birthday ?"

You not knowing when he got his body you ask but he also wasn't sure. Answering his question you light up explaining to him what a birthday was. "A day where you celebrate the day you were born. Decorate the place where you're having a party - there's cake - candy -food - beer -all types of liquor" you bounce in your seat just thinking about it.

".......sounds overwhelming......it does sound like fun though" he doesn't put much thought into it. He had never thrown a birthday party so to him there was no need to worry about it.

Today was the day. You chose a random day, a few days after you asked him your question. He didn't know what a birthday was like nor had ever thrown a birthday for being in a bottle of liquid for centuries so today you were going to devote your day to celebrating his birthday.

That morning you woke up much earlier and went out to buy a cake at the bakery Nanami always talked about. "Thank you for coming ! Come again" "thank you" you yell back at the girl behind the counter with a smile. 'She seems annoying but I see why people like coming here' you think to yourself.

At home Choso was still sleeping so it was easy to sneak back inside and decorate a little before he woke up. You hung streamers, blew up some balloons and put up a birthday banner. Even got a bottle of hard liquor on your way home just incase you needed things to get more upbeat.

You were finishing up with taking the cake out it's box when Choso walked out the room rubbing the sleep out his eyes. He didn't notice the decorations but did notice the light candle on the decorated cake.

"Happy birthday !!" You exclaim setting off a party popper. The confetti landing on his reached out hand. "You didn't have to. After all even I don't know when I was actually born" with a smile he kisses your forehead then your lips, thanking you for going out your way.

Blowing out the candle and making a wish as you instructed - he turns around to get dressed before cutting the cake when he finally noticed the decorated hallway and living room.

He looks around at all the decorations then looks back to you, taking in everything. "I-" he's at the brink of tears at this point. He never would have thought that someone would care this much to decorate the house and wake up early for a cake - just for him.

He rushes to you, tackling you into a hug then taking you back to bed. He cuddled into your arms - hiding his face in your face. "Thank you...you really didn't have to (y/n)"

"Shush!! I wanted to - you deserve this and so much more. Happy birthday baby" you kiss his crown tightening your hold around him.

"I love you too, my love. Thank you"

The day was spent with eating cake, dancing around the house and getting drunk. The next day you had to go to work with a hangover that made you want to seal Gojo into the little box he was going to be in at some point.

 The next day you had to go to work with a hangover that made you want to seal Gojo into the little box he was going to be in at some point