𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 |𝘚𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘶.𝘎



𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩- 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 ? :)

"HEEEHHHH !!????" Your face in utter disbelief looking at the male in front of you. Satoru's smile lopsided with his arm over Suguru's shoulder. Shoko next to you lighting her tenth cigarette of the day,shaking her head.

"Hey baby." The tall long haired male smiles sheepishly at you with blushed up cheeks. He tries taking a step towards you but stumbles almost falling; if it weren't for Satoru's arm over his shoulder keeping him grounded he'd fall face first to your feet.

"Are you serious ?" Shoko exhales letting the smoke escape her lungs before taking another drag repeating her actions.

Satoru looks down at her raising a brow thinking nothing was wrong with his and Suguru's state. "What ? We won the challenge of ten shots !"

"I don't care let's just get him in the car. Ijichi should have pulled up by now." You roll your eyes turning to walk to the entrance of the bar. Shoko following behind you a few steps behind.

"So this is what he called you for" Shoko throws a lazy smile your way making you turn around holding the door for her. You return the smile sighing. "Hangover will be a bitch for him" you two break out into a small fit of laughter imagining what Suguru's state would be like in the morning.

Ijichi was leaning on the side of the car nervously waiting for you. He was normally not out at this time and he was starting to freak out when it took you more than thirty minutes to come out the bar. You only had to look for two overgrown drunk sprouts.

When he sees you he straightens up relieved that you had finally showed up. "(Y/n) I was starting to get worried ! You should've let me come with you for your safety."

You smile at the male acknowledging his worry for you. Your smile drops when you hear the two loud drunk men behind you arguing over who was the best sorcerer.

"Ahh no wonder you took so long. If it were Nanami in your shoes, he wouldn't even show up "

"I would've done the same. I had a date tonight but NOOOOO these fools wanna call and ruin it" Shoko chimes in.

You open the car door for Suguru. He gets in hitting his head on the car side making Shoko laugh while she forces Satoru in from the other side with her foot pressed on his back pushing him in roughly.