𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕

𝘞𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘶𝘱 𝘣/𝘤 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬

HIGURUMA

It's early in the morning. It's a weekend too. Him being a lawyer, he'd love to sleep in for one. That ain't happening because he can hear your stomach growling. Eyes still shut he tries to sound out the noise. A few minutes pass and you're tapping him lightly. "Before our relationship goes anywhere, just know I can't cook" you whisper. Groggily getting out of bed, he takes your hand leading you into the kitchen. "Well you're learning today, sweets" if he teaches you that means he'll get to sleep in all he wants.

CHOSO

You already tried making something. You've gone through half a carton of eggs. He woke up from the sound of the pan hitting the sink. You got so frustrated trying to make pancakes that you threw the pan. "Everything okay in here ?" You turn around to see his bed head unruly as ever. "I was trying to make breakfast" "......what's stopping you" he made a face realizing that his words came out mean. "I can't cook" you respond showing him the burned batter thing. Choso turns on the tv and goes to the YOUTUBE app on it. "Let's learn together. I'm still adjusting so this'll help"

GETOU

He makes fun of you for it. He's been having his laugh for the longest now. "How do you not know- ?" His voice breaks from the laughter. He mocks you then continue to break into another laughing fit. He'll eventually hug you then suggest to show you how he makes a specific food Shoko taught him how to make.

 He'll eventually hug you then suggest to show you how he makes a specific food Shoko taught him how to make