𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 |𝘈𝘰𝘪.𝘛

 "Damn you didn't have to say it like that" rolling your eyes you take a step back before walking away then stopping "Thanks for letting me know, though" you smiled - hiding the heart break that he had caused

"Whatever. You know damn well you're not my type and never will be !" He sounded like an asshole and didn't bite his tongue even though he knew what he was doing. It was true. You weren't his type. You didn't have the characteristic he so called wanted in a woman.

Todo didn't care if he hurt your feelings. He was tired of having you around. Trying to weasel yourself into being next to him all the time. To him that's how he saw it. At times he wished that you'd go bother Kami or talk shit with Mai - instead of you having around him.

"I don't know if I want to punch you or drown you right now" Kokichi voices out his opinion after seeing things go down. He sat at the picnic table that Todo was at, with his chin resting on palm.

"The fuck do you know ?"

"More than you do" the smaller male gets up and walks away leaving Todo alone with his own thoughts "Fuck you too. Talking about some MoRe tHaN yOU"

As he had wished - you no longer hung around him. You started hanging out more with Mai and the other girls and even laughed with the boys, except him. You didn't even look his way anymore unless is was exorcising a curse.

You stopped going out your way to make him feel included. Your smile was no longer directed to him but other people on the street or around the school building.

"Let's talk crushes !!" Miwa yells out as you all gather around the small pond outside the training grounds.

"Those are a waste of time, Miwa. We also all know that you simp for the tall dumb ass with white hair" Mai looks at her with a brow creased. The blue haired girl didn't let even listen to Mai's words. She went on to talk about her 'admiration' for Gojo then looked over to Kamo.