𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 |𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶.𝘎



𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒔

She sees the way he grabs the woman's waist with no shame, kisses her with no shame forgetting all about her. This was the third women in two weeks. She had a feeling this was happening; it wasn't a surprise. She let this go on just to prove herself right but ended up hurting herself.

"Rain. How cliché" She chuckles to herself as the rain kisses her skin while make her way home.

I was on fire for you
Where did you go?
I could've died for you
How could you not know?
I was alive with you
But you brought in the cold
Was I being lied to? Wish I never met you
Started to regret you

《 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩 》

It was naive of me to think he'd actually be faithful. It was more stupid of me to even think starting something with him was right. The mere thought of dating Gojo gave me goosebumps now it gives me the urge to kick myself.

I finally get home not caring if I get the floor wet I continue with my shoes on all the way to the room to change into something dry. Fully changed I teleport myself to my office at the school. I decide to keep my mind off things, sadly that didn't happen. A bottle of bourbon catches my eyes ,maybe that could help me with taking my mind off the thought of my trash decision making.

My heart just dropped
Thinkin' about you
The world just stops
When I'm without you

I pop the baby open taking the first gulp of the dark liquid. The burning sensation as it goes down my throat makes me think of the bittersweet memories we had. Did he mean the time we spent together or was it just out of pity ?

It gets lame thinking about it so I take another big gulp of the bitter beverage throwing my head back on my rolling chair as I go full circle in it. I spin around looking at the twirling ceiling with silent tears going down the side of my face.

《𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗢𝗩》

She starts to laugh starting to feel numb towards the situation , at this point not giving a shit if something was there between her and the white haired male. "I should've left with Getou. I curse my soft spot for you Satoru Gojo. If it wasn't for that I could have taken my ass away from here" she says out loud taking another swig.

I was on fire for you

"Cheers to unfaithful motherfuckers. Need y'all dicks chopped off and fed to curses" she makes her self laugh with her words mixing with the intoxicating drink. She opens her window to let in the little light there was from the rainy sky.