𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 |𝘕𝘢𝘰𝘺𝘢.𝘡

𝙎𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙮𝙖 ,𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 ?

𝙎𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙮𝙖 ,𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 ?

"Another day, another kill, huh ?" You say walking away from the individual you had been hired to target. Cleaning the spatter that had landed on your cheek you enter a bar where a light haired man was sitting down. He gives you a twisted smile as you take a seat in front of him.

"Lovely, you're here. Now I have to leave" you say loudly enough for Naoya to hear you. "I don't like you either,bitch" he scoffs giving you an amused look. "Did you get him ? I really do hope you did cause a woman-"

"Shut up. Women are free to do whatever they please. The same way a man can do so, so can they. Now shut the hell up. Zenin or not, you're not about to talk to me as if I don't have any sense." You interrupt him starting to make your point.

"I was gonna say 'a woman like you can hit her target without even trying' but okay" he rolls his eyes

"I mean- knowing how you are, you can't blame me for assuming your next words. But on another hand why'd you call me here while I was on the job ?"

"Just wanted to see you"

'Did this motherfucker just say he wanted to see me ? I know he didn't just- what the fuck.....' the little voice in your head wonders around trying to figure out what was going on. Now who the hell was this man ? Where was the man who thought women were only meant to be house wives.

"I'll be leaving now"

"No wait." He grabs your wrist lightly throwing you off even more. He lets go seeing that you sat back down giving him a bored look but still your full attention.

"I uhh....fuck man. I LIKE YOU ,DAMN IT !!" He yells out then sits down waiting for a reaction from your part. You stay silent giving him a blank look, processing what he had just blurted out.

"BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!" A laugh erupts from you, making him get a tad offended. He had just confessed to you. Why the fuck were you laughing ? "Pfft- hmhahahee........oh you're not joking. Well then. You sure- no being has taken over your head ?"

"Tch. Whatever" he gets up from the booth he was in,in the bar leaving you behind to make his way back home. He had just mustard up hella courage and swallowed his pride to confess.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As much as he wanted to force you into submission, he knew better. He knew you weren't going to bite like any servant of his.