𝘊𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘵 |𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶.𝘎



Gojo winces at the pain that surges off his molar. It had been three days now that this same pain would come and go. Not only would it come and go but when he ate he felt something off. For some reason he had to chew carefully and sometimes even chew on the other side of his mouth.

He went into the bathroom as soon as he felt the pain and took his phone - turning on the flashlight, he flashes his phone into his mouth in front of the bathroom mirror. As soon as the light was on that one specific molar, he noticed a crack but didn't notice the cavity that was lying there.

After that day he was good at hiding his reactions but one day when he felt a crumb seep into the crack of his molar - he winced so hard that you noticed and asked it he was okay. "Hmm ? Yea I'm fine baby don't worry" "...huh ? Is that so ....Mk then.... Uh want some of my air head strips" you offer trying to prove something in your head.

Just as you thought, Gojo did get any of your sour strips. All he did was eye them with eagerness but his pulsing tooth told him otherwise. "HMMM ?! You saying no to candy ? Baby somethings wrong, tell me" you pick at the situation waiting for him to come clean about the cavity you were sure he had.

"No it's just ..... my stomach hurts" he says getting nervous at the way you raise an eyebrow.

Getting up from your rolling chair in the receptionist area you make your way to his lap. "Aw baby your tummy hurts. I'm sorry about that. Now let's tell the truth, okay ?" You loop your arms around his neck while he wraps his around your waist to settle you in his lap.

"It's the truth though"

"Toru, I've noticed that you've been eating on your left side more than on your right. Not only that but you also have been avoiding candy for a week and eat snacks once in a while" you say grabbing the bag of ruffles from his hands.

You peck his lips before getting off of him and calling one of the dental assistants to set up a room for you. "Dr. L/n !!" Another dentist in the building calls you into another room "What's wrong Megumi !!" "I found Gojo's X- rays .... From five years ago....it's time for new x-rays !!!" "Wow yeaaa imma need you to follow me" you say grabbing his hand not listening to him make up excuses.

"This won't hurt, right ?" Gojo asks as you put sit him down with all supplies that were needed to take an x-ray of his mouth. "No. You'll be fine" you smile walking out then pushing a button to the machine.

Now sitting on a a chair, reclined back and a light to his face - Gojo can't help but feel anxious. "Y/n, baby I won't get hurt, correct ?" "No you'll be totally fine" you smile down at him. Pulling out the sharp utensils to scrape and the mirror, he freaks out grabbing your hand as a reflex. "SATORU I'M SERIOUS ! Chill out. Look at the cavity right there" you point to the computer screen with his new X-rays.

"I can live with it" "no you can't" "yes I can" "No. you. can't." You push him down on the chair finding a way to get into his mouth. After wrestling with him, Gojo gives up and let's you do your job. Moving on to the cleaning part he was content with the flavor of the paste you used and kept licking away any his tongue found.

Things took a turn when you left the room for a few minutes and came back with a tray full of things you'd need to treat Gojo's cavity. The silvery needle with numbing in it , is what took him out. The chair he was in was no longer reclined which gave him the advantage of hopping out of it and dashing to the door but you were quicker to get to the door and block the door way so he wouldn't leave.

"You never said anything about needles y/n"

"Yes I did !! I literally told you how the procedure would go !!"

"I Thought you were just going to rub something on my gums to numb them !"

Trying not to laugh at him you call yourself down and sigh rubbing the inner part of your eyes with your hand. "Satoru, sweetheart. It's with a needle"

"Y/n....I'll come back later"

"No it's fine. Help me get this one back in the chair and get him numbed up" you give Choso pleading eyes.

To both yours and Choso's surprise, Gojo was now calm thanks to the gas hall put him in to relax him. "Pass me the needle with the filling in it. We should be done after this" "I just hope the gas laughing gas doesn't wear off before we finish. It's tiresome to wrestle a grown ass man" you two laugh finishing up before anything could wear off.

Laughing and cuddling up to you - Gojo slurs his words still under the effects of the gas "Choso looks good in his dentist attire...like dang sir" Gojo whisper pet to you then leaves a sloppy kiss on your cheek.

"I guess he does. Let's get you in the car. You'll start feeling a bit of pain after the this bitch you'll be fine" putting an arm over your shoulder and grabbing his waist, you support your boyfriend up.

"Bye guys I'll see y'all Monday" you wave to the others as they wave back with a small smile wishing you luck with the lanky motherfucker with you.

Walking into your shared apartment you settle Gojo down on the couch and next to him you sit down hearing him giggle. "Still under the influence, I guess" you talk to yourself looking over at him.

"Y/n......y/n....love- I don't feel pain !" The silence is broken and you look up from your phone seeing Gojo straighten up. It had been a few minutes since you two got home and the laughing gas was now out of Gojo's system. "You fixed me- wait I wanna see" your boyfriend rushes to the bathroom mirror to once again look at his mouth with the help of his phone's flashlight.



𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝘆 𝗧𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗿

𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 ✩