𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘴 |𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘰



Choso walks into the house. Hearing it a little too quiet he starts to wonder if you were home or if any of his brothers had busted in like it was their own home.

Clueless to what was going on inside he continues his way into the house and finds you hanging upside with a camera in your hands. Panicking he rushes to where you are thinking you're dead. He shakes you pulling you down from the ceiling. You wake up while he pulls you down mumbling incoherent words.

"Okay my darling (y/n) ! I'm ready. What do you think !?" Eso walks in ,posing in a new thong suit. You turning over you smile snapping a picture with the camera that let out a flash. "Trust me babes, this the one" you say tossing him the camera and sheet of paper to show him the picture that was taken.

"Are you okay ?" Choso speaks up still holding you.

"Better than ever."

"Are you hurt ?"

"Hurt ?"

"Why were you dangling from the ceiling then? "

"To get a good angle of my glorious cheeks that's why. I mean look" Eso turns to pose bending forward to toss his ass in the air. Choso getting full mooned he turns around ignoring his brother already used to seeing Eso's ass crack only being covered with a string.

"Well then...how rude. Kechizu I look good right ?" Kechizu just grins at him giving him a thumbs up making his older brother light up.

Choso who had left the room with you in arms takes you to the kitchen counter,sitting you on it. "Why are y'all like this ?" he shakes his head, cleaning the cut in your cheek that you didn't know you had. Probably cut your cheek with this whip Eso had taken out to pose with.

"You're even bleeding, love." He finishes cleaning up your wound and puts a band-aid on it that had little characters on it. Childish but cute as a mf.

He puts the first aid kit away; looking around he sees the kitchen a mess. He lets out a sigh not even wanting to ask what happened. He came to the conclusion that you came home finding the kitchen the same way when you shrugged.

He gives your lips a quick peck before engulfing your into a hug rocking the both of you side to side. "So why were you upside down ?" He asks softly giving you a tired smile. "Giving Eso the diva treatment. Kechizu was the one to fix the lighting while I was taking the shots."

Choso frowns in question trying to figure out why his brother even needed pictures in the first place. "Don't ask. You'll find out soon" you smile kissing him one last time before rushing your ass back to Eso to take more Polaroids of him.