𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘺 |𝘈𝘰𝘪.𝘛



You were sleeping soundly in bed when you suddenly feel a pull on you leg. 'So there is a curse under my bed' you sit up looking over the bed to find a big ass hand feeling around for your leg .

You grab the hand pulling back the middle finger until you hear a cry from under the bed. Todo comes out from under the bed sulking kissing his finger looking at you with a pout.

"Not a curse. But a gorilla. I rather the curse" you mumble to yourself bringing the cover over your head. Todo looks around your room looking at the decor finding it boring.

"You need better decor in here. Why the fuck are LED lights in here. It ain't no carnival. Hella boring too, don't get me started on that poster of that dude" he point out your poster of one of your anime crushes.

"Says the fanboy. Don't forget you have a Tadaka body pillow. You ain't that far down the line from me" you roll your eyes from under the covers.

"IT'S TAKADA !!  TA-KA-DA"

"Yea yea Kadata,Tadaka same shit. Leave me alone I'm trying to sleep." You shoo him away.

You were about to drift back to sleep but again feel a pull on your leg. This time the pull is forceful pulling you completely out of bed.

"No you're coming with me to the meet and greet with Takada" Todo smiles swinging you like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder. You lay over his shoulder swinging as he holds you in place.

"If you go a lil' lower you can feel my ass" you point out feeling his hand close to your butt. He grins evilly going to do as you pointed out but Mai showed up in front of you two.

"The hell are you taking her at this hour. She's normally asleep at this time" Mai looks at her phone seeing 9:00 am on the screen. You stuck out a peace sign looking miserable.

"I'm taking her to the meet and greet." Todo puffs out proudly. Mai's eye twitches remembering how he took her to make his fantasies come true. She pulls her revolver out shooting at him trying to stop him from taking you. She didn't want you going through that hell, so she was going to find a way to stop the dude. Though she says she didn't like it, deep inside Mai lowkey wanted to tag along this time around.

Todo moves with precision avoiding every shot fired. Once he avoids every single one knowing she would use up her secret move, he continued on his way with you still slinged over his shoulder swaying side to side.

"SEND KAMO !!! He'll help !" You shout out

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂