𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕

𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

SUKUNA
Sukuna may have all the power in the world except the love of his daughter. In a way. Your daughter adores you. You're her everything honestly. Where ever you go, she goes. She's always by your side and when Sukuna asks her why she's so attached all she can say is "I love mommy" Sukuna can't complain because he does too.

NANAMI
Kento has noticed that your son doesn't let him tuck him in. He demands for you to do it. If you don't, the kid will end up in your bed hogging you from his father. He's slowly starting to get the picture that his son has also started to love his mother more and more . He isn't surprised. He does pick it up from his father after all.

TOJI
He tries to make some type of relationship with his son. Yet his son decides to stay with you at any time. He fucked up his bond with his first son, now he's doing it again with the second. "Why the hell are you always with (y/n) ?? I'm trying to love you too" he grunts out. He though he little boy didn't hear him but the boy turns around telling him "love you too papa but momma is different" "different ?" "Yea. Her love is strong" Toji can only blink at him before a smirk appeared. "Hell yea, c'mon scrub, let's go love your momma"

BONUS

GOJO
"LOVE ME TOO, DAMNIT !!" He shakes the little kid making him giggle. "What does (y/n) have that I don't, huh ?!" "She gives nice hugs" his son leaves him thinking of the last time you hugged him. "True..... I can't even be mad I love (y/n) just as much as you love 'er hugs"

MEI MEI
This bitch may love money more than anything but when she sees that her daughter doesn't even bat an eye towards her at times - it worries her. You two were playing in the living room when you smile at her and your daughter continues to play, trying to grab your attention back. Later that day she goes into the little girls room to help her get ready for bed. "Baby, how come you love (y/n) more than mommy, Hmm ?" "Because I just love '(y/n)' " the four year old girl says the name she is unfamiliar with saying as she always calls you like how a child should call their parent. "I do too, sweetheart. G'night" she smiles kissing the young girls forehead.

 G'night" she smiles kissing the young girls forehead