Background

I have always been in love with Scarlett, since we were little actually. We grew up close to each other. Didn't matter the time of day I was there for her and she was there for me. We're best friends and I don't want that to change so I didn't tell her how I felt. All these people she dates just never lasted. As much as I wanted to ask her to give me a try, I never built up the courage. I'm 28, Scarlett is 31. What could she possibly gain from dating me? Absolutely nothing. 

After figuring out what I wanted to do with my life I decided acting was my passion. It was also Scar's passion too. We both landed these big roles in a movie series called Marvel. This brought us closer. It's actually normal that we casually flirt with one another now. Paparazzi and fans take that as a sign we're getting together. It's not. I wish it was.

Scarlett is married to some idiot, I never really liked him. They have a daughter together, she's a good kid. Out of respect for their relationship and family, I keep my love for her closed off. Though I look calm on the outside but when she's around I lose all my cool.  

*This story is going to take place in 2016-later, everyone is 5 years younger.*