B. 1 Ch. 2

"You may be one of my best friends, but I really wish I could be more to you."

Scarlett ,being stubborn as ever, did not let me get away that easily. I wasn't walking that fast but since I was taller than Scarlett I had bigger strands. This kind of annoyed her even more when she started walking next to me trying to get me to spill.

"Hey bubs, you said if I gave you back your phone you would tell me why I was your screen saver."

She was obviously annoyed and I loved it. Yes she was ridiculously adorable when she was but also because it was funny. Usually on the movies she would look slightly intimidating while still being hot. Well, now... you get my point.

"Did I?"
"Yes you did now tell me" she tried to go into my pocket again.

I stopped her. I held her wrist which ended up in us being super close again. We locked eyes for a split second. Though I'm all for ruining our friendship, I couldn't stay in that position any longer. I break eye contact and back up. I continue walking like nothing happened.

While I walked away Scarlett ran up behind me and took my phone again. I was NOT prepared for that.

"Nice sneak attack, now give it back" I say as I hold out my hand
"Tell me and I'll give it back"
"Fine, I liked Black Widow, she was a top character that I enjoyed. I put that as my screensaver when I was starting out and just never changed it. You just so happened to be playing that character. That's all."

I lied.
Scarlett was the full reason I liked Black Widow. Yeah in the comics Black Widow is a badass but Scarlett made her even more hardcore. And before you say anything, no I'm not overly obsessed. I don't like Black Widow as much as I did before. Deadpool has my heart now.

When I looked into Scar's eyes she was rather pleased. I don't know if it's because I told her or another reason. I doubt it would be any other reason except I told her.

"Now if I recall correctly, you said you would give me my phone back" I held out my hand in front of her.

"Did I?" she gave me a smirk. I didn't like it this time.
"Wow now you are not getting food." I smile as I walked away, trying to hide it as best as I can.
"Wait I was just kidding!"

Scarlett caught up to me and gave me back my phone. When she did my hand grazed hers, while I was looking into her beautiful eyes. In another trance. What is happening to me. I used to be able to resist her, even if it was for a short time. It's like this girl is my weakness.

Thank god the Russo brother called for everyone to come back. If they didn't I don't think I would've snapped out of it. I laugh and try to play it like nothing happened.

"You really want food"
"Well you're paying, so yes I do"

We walked back to set, moving past the intense silent we had back there.

___________________

After work, Scarlett and I got in my car. I get in the drivers seat and barely start the car when Scarlett starts mocking me.

"Nice rental"
"Wow I'm hurt that you think I couldn't afford this car."
"Did you really buy this?" she gave me a surprised look
"No but still.." we both laughed

I started up the car and started driving to a ice cream parlor I saw earlier. Since the car was Bluetooth my phone automatically connected to it. After a few minutes of driving the whole car starts to ring. I use the wheel to answer it.

"Hello?"
"Y/N, it's Alfred"
"Oh hey, what's up?" Alfred is my manager, it's rather rare that he calls so it must be serious.

"Is Scarlett with you?"
"Hey Alfred" she leaned into the radio, I guess trying to speak into it.

I stop at a red light and look over at Scarlett with a questionable look, she just shrugs and I shake my head and laughs.

"What do you need, Al?"

"Jimmy Fallon wants you both for an interview. I ran it over with your manager Scarlett and for both of you, you're free tomorrow."

"Is there a specific reason he wants to speak to us?" I asked looking out of my window.

"Something about photos blowing up between you two." Scarlett and I shared a look.

"Ok, when do we leave?" I got a green light and started driving again.
"In the morning."
"Ok, thank you"
"No problem" he hangs up and I could see Scarlett out of the corner of my eye stare at me.

"What photos is he talking about?" she asked, she sounded concerned.
"I have no idea. Whatever it is, your boyfriend is probably not gonna be happy."
"Do you still not like him?"
"It's a beautiful day today"

I didn't like him. There was no specific reason as too why but I didn't. It's most likely he got to Scarlett before I did, but I would never tell her that. I knew she wanted to say something else but it was to late, we were here. I parked the car and we both got out and walked into the parlor.

There weren't a lot of people but tons of ice cream flavors on display. We walked up to the counter. The worker at the counter gave us a welcoming smile.

"Welcome, what can I get you?"
"I'll have Oreo" Scarlett said as she pushed pass me
"Cone or bowl?"
"Bowl also can you put as much as you possibly are allowed" she said smiling, I shook my head and laughed.

"I'll just have Vanilla in a cone, please." I said as I leaned against the counter.

As the worker left they gave me a smile that seemed to be in a flirty way. Out of curiosity I stared at them as they walked away. I didn't mean anything about it but when I looked at Scarlett she was smiling hard.

"What?"
"I saw you checking them out" she bumped me and I put my head down.
"I didn't mean to, plus I like someone else"

I knew I slipped up when I heard the words escape my mouth. I tried to play it off like it was casual and took out my phone. I avoided all eye contact as Scarlett tried to get me to answer her. Thankfully it didn't last long as the worker came back with the ice cream.

I went into my pocket and pulled my card out of my wallet and handed it to the worker. While the worker kept giving me glances, Scarlett took her ice cream laughing and walked away. After the worker gave me back my card I soon followed.

When I came out of the building Scarlett was sitting on the trunk eating. I go sit next to her when I get a text. I take out my phone and respond to the text from Liz. Scarlett took this opportunity to take some of my ice cream.

"I mean if you wanted some you could've just asked." I said as I put my phone away.

"You were busy texting someone, who by the way?"

"Liz...about the movie" I go and grab double the amount Scarlett got from me and laugh.

"Wow that's all you're gonna get." she moved her ice cream away from me.

"You have triple the amount of ice cream I have, if anything that was a fair take." I laughed and went back to eating my ice cream again.

It didn't take long for us to finish and after we did I drove us back to the hotel.