B. 1 Ch. 11

(Just a heads up my calculations are all types of shit so we're just gonna pretend Scarlett is however age I said at the beginning but Rose is like 6 so, yeah sorry.)

"The truth always reveal."

I barely sleep. I don't want to discuss the obvious reasons why. I got up 6am and started putting my things together. I probably should've done this last night but why stress about something I can stress about later. My thought process is terrible, don't judge me.

I put my small suitcase and my book bag together. My bag included my important stuff like my laptop and chargers. My suitcase carried things suitcases carry, clothes. I did my normal morning routine. I got dressed in ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and a denim jacket, along with white air force 1's.

I jumped on the bed to grab my phone from other side of the bed. I could've walked around the bed to the other side but normal people do that. I'm not normal. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 6:53 appeared on the scene.

I love how I woke up on time and still managed to run late. Too early to be stressing about it now. I pushed my phone in my pocket and headphones and walked out while grabbing my bags. I'm not one to eat breakfast but I needed to put something in my stomach for the flight so I grabbed a banana from the cafe and got in the car waiting for me.

While driving to the airport I watched the sun rise. From the sleeper I am seeing the sun rise is rare, so I enjoyed it while it lasted. When we pulled up to the airport there were a decent amount of people and probably like 5 or 6 paparazzis. I put on my sunglasses, put on my bookbag and got out. The driver gave me my suitcase from the back. I thanked them and started walking towards the doors.

I personally don't have a problem with the pap right now so I gave them random funny poses before going inside. They're only become a problem when they become rowdy and don't listen. I've seen all of these paps before and they were the respectful and kind so might as well be generous and give them something back.

When I got inside someone directed me to the plane waiting for me. I quickly got on the plane, putting my suitcase up and putting my book bag on the sit next to me. I didn't want to fly with others so right after I got settled in my seat the plane took of and the 5 hour ride begun.

Scarlett's Pov

After I got Rose to sleep it was almost 12. Man, that kid tired me out. As I went to bed Y/N was on my mind as per usual, along with the thought that I freaked them out by saying 'date'. Hopefully I didn't creep them out. I mean they didn't seem to bothered by it so maybe I didn't. Or maybe they're just really good at showing no reactions.

Because of my mind wandering the possibilities I got much less sleep then what I needed to have. Specifically going to sleep at almost 2 and waking up at 7 because children are hyper balls of joy early in the morning.

I made Rose and I breakfast, some pancakes and because it's a "special" day I let Rose have chocolate chip pancakes. Candy in the morning is probably the worst thing to do and I'm most likely gonna regret it later but that's for my future self to worry about.

We were watching cartoons and eating breakfast when I got a text from both Lizzie and Chris (Evans), at the same time. This put me on my guard before I even looked at the messages. As I picked up the and saw both of them sent me some type of link to something. We were in a group chat together so why both of them would send a link at the exact same time is beyond me.

Lizzie: Link to: *Y/N Y/L/N interview with
               James Corden*

Evans: Link to: *Y/N Y/L/N confesses love
               for Scarlett Johansson?!*

Scar: Why did both send me a link to something?

Lizzie: Doesn't matter about reason...

Evans: You should watch it to find out...

Scar: I kinda don't want too.

Evans: Please! Like you NEED to watch it.

Scar: Why? It's something scary isn't it.
             It's too early to try and scare me.

Lizzie: It's nothing scary promise. And
               I just watched yours Chris and
               the edit was SO CUTE!

Evans: I know right!

Lizzie: Please watch them Scarlett!

Evans: Yeah, PLEASE!

Scar: Ok ok, I'll watch them...

Evans: YAY!

Lizzie: Tell us how you feel about
                it after!

I didn't reply to the last message, instead clicked on the Lizzie's first link. It sent me to YouTube. While loading I saw it was about 5 minutes long so mine and Rose's dishes and headed to the kitchen as a ad started to play. I put the dishes in the sink and pressed skip ad.

I turned my phone fullscreen and placed it on the counter making sure I still had a view of Rose. As the video started to play I quickly realized this is Y/N's interview from yesterday but it seemed like it was recorded on a phone and posted.

I laughed and smiled throughout the whole interview. I wonder why Y/N didn't want me to watch it, it's pretty funny. The interview was coming down to the last question which James asked Y/N.

"Ok Y/N...who is your crush." Y/N's eyes instantly widened and I laughed. Y/N is rather secretive so even I was curious as to who their crush was. I leaned more into the screen as if to get a better view.

"That is a great question, James." Y/N is stalling. I don't blame them, I would too.

"I truly don't want to eat this but I don't want to say who it is." James started chanting eat it. I couldn't stop laughing now. He's slightly childish and I love him for it.

"Better yet I'll just call them." I got excited as they said that. Y/N reached into their pocket and called their crush. I was frozen where I stood when I heard my voice on their phone. That whole quick conversation was them telling the world they liked me. That's why Y/N didn't want me watching it, because they confessed their love for me in it.

My jaw was slightly dropped. I had so many questions and my mind was wandering. How long? Why didn't they tell me? What would've happened if I didn't see this. As my mind started to slowly clear, I snapped back just in time to hear one my questions being answers.

"How long have you liked her?" James asked.

"Oh since we were young. I thought it wasn't anything but then I got older get wiser." Since we were young?! Why didn't they tell me?

"So yes the ships you guys made proved I like her." Y/N smiled that amazing smile I loved so much. I couldn't help but smile at them.

I stood there leant against the counter trying to take everything in. I decided to click on Chris' link. The video was about 3 minutes long of Y/N and I playing around and mindlessly flirty. It brought a smile to my face as the memories behind each one was brought back. It ended the same way the interview did, with Y/N professing their love for me.

Do I tell them I saw this? Better question, how do I tell them my answer?