B. 1 Ch. 22

"And then I fell in love with my best friend, and we lived happily ever after."

(Skipping the "date" because it's unnecessary...I also just wanna finish this book because it's so cringe and wanna give you something better)

Timeskip 3 weeks

I was woken up by someone moving against me who I guessed was Scarlett. I knew for a fact it was Scarlett when I felt her perfect lips on mine. I smiled as I felt her pull away from me. I turned around in the bed and started going back to sleep. I appreciate the kiss and all but I want to sleep, so I'm going to get it. As I was starting to go back to sleep I felt weight on my back. I groaned which made Scarlett laugh against my shoulder.

"Y/NN." I hummed as I started drifting back to sleep.

"You have to get up. You have an interview with Jimmy tonight." I hummed softly as I was finally entering the dream world. Everything was quiet until I felt Scar kiss my shoulder up to my neck. I was doing well until she got to my neck. When she got to my neck she kissed my pressure point and my eyes shot open.

"Great you're up. Get dressed." Then Scar just got off of me like nothing happened. Like she didn't just cause my heart rate to skyrocket. I groan as I turn back over, staring at the ceiling before getting up. At the moment Scar and I are in a hotel while Rose is with her grandparents. I had an interview with Jimmy and Scar has one with him tomorrow so she said she would come with me to save time.

I got dressed in a random button up that wasn't buttoned all the way up and formal pants, with shoes to match. I did my bathroom routine and anything else I needed to do before going out in the living to see Scarlett watching tv. As I walked past a window to get to her I noticed that it was dark outside, but I went to sleep when there was still sun out. Damn, that nap was long. I kissed Scar's cheek before grabbing my phone.

"As much as I love our fans, don't tell them yet. I want to have some type of privacy." I gave a soft smile as I nodded. As I went out the room, down into the lobby there were fans waiting for me making me smile. I sign and take as many pictures as I can before one of my guards comes and gets me. I give a way before getting into the blacked out escalade. I start to doze off as we start heading to the studio.

**

"Please welcome Y/N Y/LN." The backdrop lifted up and I smiled widely and waved at the audience members as they cheered for me. I then headed to Jimmy who got from around his desk to give me a hug. After a quick hug the crowd was still cheering so I waved again and sat down when Jimmy did, which made the crowd calm down.

"Hey Y/N, how are you?"

"Jimmy, I'm doing great. How about you?" I smiled as I crossed my legs.

"I'm doing great too. So last time you were here we played finish the lyrics with your fellow cast mates." I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah and it was rather interesting."

"Yeah." Jimmy said while chuckling.

"So I wanna discuss many things but why don't we start with your new movie. Can you tell us what it's about?"

"Uh, it's an old style movie that's placed somewhere in the 40's. The story line follows a singer/songwriter through their life with how alcohol took a toll on their career and relationship with their wife who will be played by none other Elizabeth Olsen."

"Since this character is a singer/songwriter, will you be singing in this movie?" I chuckled. I rarely sing but when people hear me some of them say I sing sexily. Whatever that means. I nodded.

"Yes, I will be singing in this film." The crowd started cheering which made me laugh and uncross my legs leaning back into the chair.

"Looks like everyone is excited to hear you sing."

"That's crazy because I don't really like my voice nor do I believe I can sing."

"Really?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I feel like my singing sucks but everyone who has heard me sing says otherwise so I don't know."

"Well let's ask the audience. Does anyone like Y/N's singing?" The crowd erupted into cheers which made me smile. I put my hand over my heart and said a low thank you to everyone.

Time skip to the end of the interview

"Now before we say our goodbyes, I have one more question." I nodded for him to continue.

"I was recently told that you finally confessed your secret crush." Again the crowd cheered which made me give a nervous smile. I wasn't uncomfortable but I damn sure was embarrassed that I would even say it on live tv.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah I did." Jimmy leaned closer to me.

"So what happened? Has our ship sailed?"

"Uh..." I scratched my face as I thought of my answer, "She did see it, but nothing happened." I gave a tight lipped smile. Jimmy looked shocked and heartbroken.

"Wait, nothing happened?" I shook my head. "Like nothing at all?'

"Nope. I mean we talked about it but as of being in a possible relationship, I unfortunately have to say your ships have not sailed."

After that the interview went by quite slowly. I wanted to laugh so badly but I held it together. I just really hope that was believable enough to not look like I was faking it, but then again I'm an amazing actor if I do say so myself. Now the last thing I need to do is continue this secret relationship with Scarlett while filming a romantic drama with Elizabeth. This should be interesting.