B. 1 Ch. 9

Time Skip- (In the midst of this skip, Scarlett told you her and her boyfriend broke up. You and the cast have done multiple interviews for the movie. Fans and paparazzi start making predictions as to who your crush is and shipping you with random celebs. Scarlett is also talking to someone else.)

"Tell your best friend you love them before it's too late."

I was sitting at a table on stage getting ready to play, Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts with James Corden.

"Just looking at this makes me sick." I said being genuine but everyone laughed.

"Okay so we have Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce, a 1,000 year old egg which I don't even know how that's possible-" I made a disgusted face unintentionally. "-Pig Blood Curd, Fish Smoothie, Cow Tongue, Pickled Pig's Feet Juice, Chicken Feet, and of course our trusty favorite the Bull Penis."

I started laughing nervously. I'm not trying to eat any of this but something tells me I'm gonna have to eat one of these items.

"Okay, Y/N so here's how it's gonna work. You're gonna pick a food for me then you're gonna ask me a question. I can either answer it truthfully or I would have to eat whatever you choose for me. So choose your poison."

"Yeah, James you probably shouldn't let me go first." I instantly put the cow's tongue in front of him. It surprises me that it is literally a cow's tongue. I picked up the card and I instantly started cheering a bit laughing to myself.

"Oh James you really shouldn't have let me go first." James started laughing nervously as I read the question. "James, which product that you've been paid heavily to endorse do you not use?" The crowd started laughing along with James. I was smiling from ear to ear.

"You're options are...Chase, Couric, or Apple Music." I threw the card down on the table laughing to myself as James repeated me. "So Chase Bank, Couric Coffee or Apple Music...which of those products do I not use."

"Yeah, don't snitch on yourself. Just eat the truth away." The audience laughed. James was debating whether or not to eat the tongue. When he picked it up I started laughing more. I know as soon as it's my turn it will be terrible but right now it's not. James took a big bite of the tongue with such confidence then instantly threw it up in the bucket beside him.

"I like the confidence."
"Did you? I wanted to throw a little flair in there."
"No yeah it was perfect." We both started laughing as he started to pick my food. "Okay, what will I give you. Ah, the chicken feet." I just shook my head in disgust.

"Y/N, who is the most annoying celebrity that you have ever worked with?"
"Easy, Kim Kardashian" I guess because of how fast I answered James was shocked.
"Really?"
"Oh for sure the most annoying. I've had the privilege of working with a quite a few of celebs but her, she will always be the most annoying."
"Oh wow."
"Yes let's move on now before she calls her lawyers on me." That made everyone laugh as I choose fish smoothie for James.

"Ah f*ck." His little outburst made me laugh as I grabbed the question.
"Okay, James, name 2 of the camera men in this room." I started smiling while in the audience was a mixture of "Oh's" and laughter. James started looking around the room trying to see if he could point out 2 camera men.

"Just take the smoothie James." I was now trying to hold in my laughter as James looked at the smoothie so defeated. With one quick motion he took a long sip of it. When he went back to try and finish the guy nearly threw up which made me bust out laughing.

"That was terrible."
"Really? It seemed like you really enjoyed it." I said taking a sip of the cup of water next to me. James grabbed his water and drank quite a bit of it to get the taste out.

"Okay now you. Which one am I going to...choose." James slowly puts the Pig Blood Curd in front of me. I leaned into it to try and smell it and that was the worst mistake I could have possibly made. As soon as I smelt it I sat back up and covered my nose in such regret.

"I have no idea what I thought that'll smell like but that right there is not it." James laughed as he started reading the card.

"Rank these movies that you have played in from worst to best. Avengers, The Mechanic, and We Bought A Zoo."
"This looks real appetizing right now." I said pointing to the bloodily cubes in front of me. "Um what were the movies?"
"Avengers, The Mechanic and We Bought A Zoo." James said smiling now.

I can't answer this. All those movies were so good and the cast and members were so nice. I can't rate them but I don't want to eat these dumb ass cubes. I started rubbing my hands on my leg and titled my head at the square. James started chanting eat it and soon the audience joined it.

I looked up at them and shrugged. I took one of the cubes and threw it in my mouth quick. There were a mixed of laughter and low gags in the audience. I was trying so hard no to throw it up and swallow it like a champ. I closed my eyes and tried not to focus on the taste and it soon went down. I opened my eyes to see James laughing.

"Ok this is the last question."
"Oh then let's make this good." I said after taking a long drink of my water. I grabbed the clam juice and poured it over the Bull's Penis and placed it in front of James. He gagged as he smelled it.

"Mr. James Corden, you were in the following movies Peter Rabbit, Emoji Movie, Trolls, rank them from worst to best." Even I was 'Oh-ing' with the audience. James gave me a playful glare. "Yeah just eat that."

"Oh but I feel really bad though because I like all the people who worked on those films." The audience and I laughed. James picked up the bowl and smelled it, instantly putting it back down after he did. "I can't eat that."

"I'm struggling to even look at that and I don't even have to eat it." I laughed lightly as James weighted his options.
"...I'll do best to worse." He soon said. "So, No. 1 Peter Rabbit...No. 2 Trolls, 3 Emoji Movie." James finished off. I laughed as the audience clapped.

"Ok I'm going to do, the 1000 year old egg-"
"Okay" I said.
"But covered in Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce." I put my head back. He's trying to kill me. The audience on the other hand loved it.
"Ok Y/N...who is your crush." My eyes slightly widened as the audience cheered. James was smiling like a kid on Christmas. I love this dude but hate him at the same time.

"That is a great question, James." I said trying to give myself time to decide wether or not to answer the question.
"I truly don't want to eat this but I don't want to say who it is." James started chanting eat it. I wasn't gonna eat it. Heat is not my strong suit so I will die.
"Better yet I'll just call them." I said towards the audience who was now clapping. I pulled out my phone shaking my head. I opened it and clicked 'Scar💖' for FaceTime. The phone barely got it's first ring off before she picked up.

"Hey Y/N." Scar said smiling. I could tell she was doing something but I returned the smile.
"Hey Scarlett." As I said that the audience started cheering which made me laugh as I looked up at them. James had a shock face the whole time.

"What's going on?" She asked as the audience died down and I looked back down at her.
"Oh I'm in the middle of a game and the people audience wanted to see you." I turned the camera showing off the audience so Scar could see. They started cheering again and then I turned it to James and I.

"Beautiful crowd. Hey James." Scar said.
"Hey Scarlett." James said with a smile. I brought the phone back to me.
"Hey, I'll call you later at the same time as
usual." I said
"Okay, byeee."
"Bye." I hung up and James started getting gitty in his seat. I put my head down and put my phone in my pocket.

"Does she know?" James asked almost to excitedly.
"When she watches this interview she will."
"How long have you liked her?"
"Oh since we were young. I thought it wasn't anything but then I got older got wiser." I turned to the audience who most of not all were smiling. "So yes the ships you guys made proved I like her." The audience started cheering and clapping like they just won a free vacation.

Let's hope this is one of the interviews that Scar decides to not watch.