B.1 Ch. 15

"When it comes to love just go for it, you never knows what happens." ;)

Y/N's Pov

This is going to be a fun night. I thought to myself as we all got out the car. Scar has been acting weird since she's seen me. It has to be because she saw the video and doesn't like me. Now because of me our friendship is going to end. I just couldn't keep my mouth shut, couldn't I?

I snap out of my thoughts and plaster on a smile as Scar and Rose round the front of the truck. Manny wasted no time and grabbed Rose's hand. I shook my head in such disappointment. The kid is supposed to be my wingman but he sucks. I'll fire him later. 

Scar laughed at this little event and it made my heart skip a beat. It takes the simplest things to make her smile and laugh but when she does it always feels like a gift from the gods. She is so perfect no question no doubt. I just hope don't lose her because of what I said in that stupid game.

With Man and Rose (the mini's) in front of us, Scar and I walked really close together while going to the entrance. Sometimes I would put my arm around her but I felt as if that would be inappropriate. I truly don't know why, but as of right now it felt if I touched her she would get disgusted and leave. Again, I don't know why. The overthinking is taking over right now.

Scarlett's Pov

While walking to the entrance Y/N and I were walking so close that we would occasionally bump shoulders. Sometimes before Y/N would say 'Stop bumping me' and put their arm around my shoulders so I wouldn't bump them anymore. It didn't happen this time. Not only that I can't get the daydream out of my head. It felt SO real and what does it mean.

I would pull Y/N's arm around me but I didn't want it to feel as if I was needy, which I'm not. Everything just feels off tonight. Like hidden emotions and feelings and everlasting lust just kept away. Well I should know the everlasting lust comes from me. I mean I wouldn't call it lust sort of say but that daydream did steer something in me that I never got with anyone else. No, nope, ignore the random sexually thoughts Scarlett. Now is not the time or the place.

As we were waiting in line, I was looking at a ride going really fast in a circle when Y/N put their arm around my neck and pulled me into them. I looked up at them and Y/N made no eye contact with me. Instead they were looking in the direction I was looking at the ride. When I turned around and followed their gaze, Y/N was starring down this dude that instantly lifted his hands in defeat and nodded then walked off.

I looked back at Y/N with a smirk on my face. They didn't bother looking at me but I knew they felt me watching them. We aren't even dating yet and they are already protective and possessive. I mean they were protective before but now it was heightened. I wrapped my arm around their waist and leaned into their ear.

"Possessive much." I said and smirked.

Y/N's Pov

The only reason I put my arm around her was because of the fact that some random dude was eyeing her. I know she 100% saw me shut him down. I also saw the little smile she had on her face when she turned around. I was feeling very normal until she put her arm around me. My whole body just tensed up but only a little. 

"Possessive much." Scar said into my ear. I scoffed. I'm not possessive. I'm...protective. Yeah, that sounds much believable and caring then possessive. I just didn't want that guy to try and ask her out in front of me, or ever. Doesn't mean I'm possessive. What do I have to be possessive over? Exactly nothing.

When we got to the front, the mini's tried their hardest to see over the counter. I guess that drew the lady's attention because her smile grew into a more genuine one. May I also remind you my arm is still around Scar. I don't know why but it's not gonna move anytime soon.