B. 1 Ch. 6

"Being in love with your best friend is only lucky if they love you back."

I woke up to people giggling and laughing. The bright lights made it hard to see so I put my arm over my eyes. I started rubbing my eyes. There were for sure too many lights in this building.

"Aww look at them so cute." I heard Liz say.

I can't fully tell who's around us but I have a feeling it's quite a lot. Soon my eyes adjusted and I soon realized where I was. I could now see Evans, Hemsworth, Liz, Renner, Mark, RDJ, Tom, and Anthony were all standing around us.

I was about to get up but when I lifted my head I saw Scarlett still asleep on me. I lay back down and started to go back to sleep. Someone grabbed my face and planted a kiss on my cheek. I don't like people touching me so I jumped awake. Accidentally waking Scarlett.

Everyone started laughing. Since RDJ was the closest one to me, I'm guessing he was the one who kissed me. I don't have a problem with that, just caught me off guard. I gave a sigh of relief and looked back at Scar who was now sitting up.

"You do realize we have couches."
"I was too lazy to walk and find one Hemsworth." I say laying back down.

"It's our last day and we're going out. Both of you are coming." Evans said. I wasn't feeling it but I am hungry.

"What if we say no?" Scarlett asked.
"Oh you can't." Liz said, making me look over at her. She was mindlessly scrolling through the thousands of photos she took of me and Scar. My eyes widened and so did Scarlett's. I started laughing and got up. I helped Scarlett up as well.

"I say we get burgers first, I'm hungry." I said stretching and smiling. Liz nodded her head very proud of herself. I don't know why. This is terrible blackmail. We all started walking to a van and Mackie put his arm around my shoulders.

"Y/N"
"Mackie"

"Did you tell her yet?" I gave him a confused look. He just nodded his head to the back of us. I turned around and saw Liz, Tom, and Scar talking. I forgot Mackie somehow found out about my crush. I turned back to face him and shook my head.

"She's with someone. I'll tell her later." I wasn't going to tell her at all.

"No you're not." We both started laughing. I hold a hand over my heart.

"Mackie you know me so well but damn." We started laughing more till we got to the van.

Instantly hopped in the driver's seat. Not because I wanted to drive but because I wanted to listen to my music. Everyone started finding their seats. I have no idea what Liz told Scar but whatever she said made Scar get in the front seat with me.

I didn't care, I was hooking up my phone to the radio. I started playing 'Party In the U.S.A ' by Miley Cyrus.

"I hope you oldies know this song. I will be very disappointed if you don't." Instantly Evans and Mackie stopped their conversation and started singing. Hemsworth soon got the chorus and started singing too. The ride over to the bar was filled with terrible singing mixed with slightly good.

When we got to the bar it wasn't packed given the time. I have no idea what time it is, I didn't check or care too. We all walked in and Tom started ordering drinks for everyone. I ordered a simple beer knowing I was gonna drive us back, and a burger with fries. It's something about bar burgers that are just on point.

I was waiting at the counter for my food when Tom and Renner came up next to me so now I was in between them. They both had cheeky smiles on their faces.

"Whenever you two are together there's going to be hell." I say taking a sip of my drink. I wasn't wrong and they knew I wasn't.

"Aw come on we just wanted to come over here and chill."
"Renner you're terrible at lying. What's your plan?" The bartender handed me my food and I grabbed it, thanking them. I turned away while eating my fries and Tom put his arm around my shoulders guiding me somewhere.

"I can never eat in peace."
"Now why would you want peace with us?" Tom said. I couldn't help but laugh as we got to Mackie and Evans. I rolled my eyes knowing that this group is very childish. Hemsworth would for sure add to it.

"How kind of you to bring us food." Mackie and Evans both grabbed fries. Instantly moved my food away.

"You can have anything else but do not touch my food." They all laughed.

**

After some time of drinking, laughing and talking when I was drinking my 3rd or 4th beer, I saw out of the corner of my eye Scarlett looking at me from afar. I turned to look at her but she looked away and started starting to Liz.

I continued to look in her direction confused why she was staring at me. I got kicked out of my thoughts when Evan drunkenly threw his arms over me. Dude knew how to party, I'll give him that.

"You gonna stare at Scarlett all night?" I laughed. Mackie can't keep a secret for shit. Especially when somewhat intoxicated. At this point I didn't care. As long as Scarlett doesn't find out.

"No. Let's party!" Yeah, I forgot I was the one driving.