B. 1 Ch. 14

"Things happen for a reason, especially when it comes to love."

Scarlett's Pov

Did I seriously call Y/N cute?! And to their face! I really hope that they didn't notice because I would hate to try and explain that. Did it seem like they heard it? I'm now questioning myself slowly thinking back to see if Y/N showed any signs of recognition. 

I can't really think, mostly because of the image of Y/N outside my door holding flowers and smiling widely at me. Ugh, can't think like that. At least not right now. I grabbed my keys as we walked outside. I could hear the music being played from the car. I can't wait to be king from the Lion King. I movie Rose likes but Manny is obsessed with.

I locked the door while I felt Y/N stare at me. I turned around and they bent down to tie their shoe. I gotta give Y/N props, they know how to play off doing something but I've known them for so long I know most if not all the tricks. I stood in front of them, as they "retied" their shoe, and hit their head lightly. Y/N's dramatic ass fell over like they got shot.

"OWWWWW. Why would you do that?" They asked holding their head as they stood up.

"You're very dramatic you know that?" I rolled my eyes as Y/N stood up. We ended up being closer than we were before. Our bodies weren't touching but I could feel the heat coming from Y/N.

"I know and you love that about me." I was watching Y/N's lips as they spoke. I was listening but not really caring about what was coming out of them. My eyes locked with Y/N's and that's when I realized that they stopped talking. To play it off like I know what they said I scoffed and rolled my eyes playfully, putting a smile on my face.

"You think to highly of yourself." I think that worked because it managed to get a corky smirk out of them. It also could've been the fact that they caught me starring but who knows. Before I could possibly embarrass anymore, a horn honked which made both of our heads snap to the car.

"Hurry up!" Rose said leaning out the window.
"We don't have all day!" Manny sitting on the center console leaning out the front window. I'm guessing since he was the closet and by his positioning that he honked. 

I laughed as Y/N threw up their hands while walking to the car. They were saying something to Manny but I couldn't fully hear. I only heard the last part as I just made it to the car.

"...terrible wingman." Y/N said pushing Manny's head in the car, while he stuck out his tongue. I laughed more. There is never a dull moment with these two. 

We all got settled in the car as Y/N drove us somewhere. The kids were in their own little world talking about our new movie and what they think will happen. I'm looking out the window when I feel a pair of eyes on me. As the car rolls to a stop at a red light I turn and look at my stalker.

"What?" I asked with a confused face but I was smiling. Y/N just shrugged and returned the smile.
"I don't know." Y/N said simply like that was an answer. I furrowed my brows as they continued.
"What I mean is something off about you. A good off but an off never the less."
"You are by far the most confusing person in the world." Y/N laughed and I instantly got butterflies. 

"I mean you're glowing for some reason." I felt the burning of my cheeks rise so I turned to look out the window.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I said with such confident.
"Yeah right. It's quite visible to everyone, so what happened? Who did it? Why are you glowing? Was it-" 
"No." I cut Y/N off. I knew they we going to ask if it was the guy I was texting and talking to recently.

I turned to look at them sitting there. They were more so leaned on the center console with a slightly confused look. 
"So why are you glowing?"
"Because I'm in love with you." I didn't give anytime for Y/N to reply, I just smashed our lips together. They were soft and gently while I was the total opposite. It felt like we were the other two in the world. Everything else seemed to just melt as we kissed passionately. After awhile we broke away to catch break, resting our foreheads together.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I didn't respond. I wanted to reply but couldn't, my mind was blank.
"Scar?"
"Scarlett?"
"Scar are you okay?" I felt a hand touch my cheek which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, what happened?" I asked as I was brought back to reality.
"Are you okay? You zoned out then went pale, do you want to go back home?" Y/N asked with so much concern. It was a daydream, jesus. It felt so real. Wait why am I thinking about that? 

I was once again lost in thought when I realized I still had Y/N's attention. They were so focused on me they didn't hear the horns honking in the background which made me laugh.

"Y/N, drive." Their eyes never steered away from mine, looking deep into them putting me slightly in a trance.
"Are you okay?" I nodded.
"I'm fine." Y/N didn't budge.
"I promise, I'm fine." They just nodded and started driving away. I focused my attention back on the road.

This is not the time to do thinking about anything related to that. No more. Well I know Y/N likes me so what's stopping me? Is it a good time to try something now, I mean Y/N is about to go film something with Lizzie so probably not. I want to try though. My head hurts.

As I come out of my thoughts, I take in the surrounding. We're at a carnival. The kids instantly noticed the big lights and almost jumped into the front seat, their eyes big. I looked down at them smiling then looked up and caught Y/N's eye.

This is gonna be a long night.

So I thought I posted this 4am but 
I unfortunately didn't so I apologize.