B. 1 Ch. 12

"Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer."

I don't know what to say. I was stunned at the 2 videos I just watched, but even so I felt some type of smile creep onto my face. As my head asked all these questions there was one that kept floating around.

'Do I be honest about my feelings?'

Y/N said it on live tv. I should at least give them my answer. Wait they also begged me not to watch it...and I did. Eh, it's not the first time I haven't listened to them talk. Usually it doesn't work out for me and proves I should've listen. But this, I'm glad I didn't listen to them about this.

Y/N Pov

As soon as we landed and I took my phone off of airplane mode and about 25 messages from Evans and Liz popped up. Whatever those two did I honestly don't wanna know right now. I grab my bag and walked to the car then I see a message from Mackie, then RDJ, then Renner. The whole cast had at least 1 message sent to me. Everyone except Scarlett.

I put my bag in the rental Alfred set up. A really nice toyota corolla cross. No point in having a driver or a luxury car if it's just family and friends. Especially since my little brother and Rose are coming. I ignore all the notifications about me being tagged in things on insta and drive to my mom's house.

As I get there I get another 5 notifications from insta. I kept having questions about what the hell happened in those 5 hours I was on the plane. No could've died. Actually someone could've but I didn't want that to be my conclusion. Driving for a solid 30 minutes I finally get to my dear ol' mother's house.

I would just run up and kidnap the child but the constant 'did someone die?' thought kept coming into my head. Trying my best to ignore it I got out, grabbed my phone and ran up the 5 steps leading to the house. It wasn't a apartment and it damn sure wasn't a mansion. It was a very sweet and cozy townhouse.

Mother said she didn't want a crazy big place and to be surrounded by people. I have a strong disliking to humans, my mother is the complete opposite. A great woman she is. Dad on the other hand could care less for people but enjoys there company once in awhile. Basically I'm just like him and Manny is just like my mom.

I got to the door and did the knock everyone knows. (Do-Do Do Do Do- Do Do) But to annoy my family, I didn't do the last knock. They absolutely hated it because it messed up the rhythm but that's how they knew it was me. After a few seconds my mother opens the door. It's around 12pm but she looks like she just woke up. I smile big as she has an annoyed look on her face.

"Mother dearest, how are you?"
"Which child are you taking today?" Damn she didn't waste time. I'll be damned if I let this woman know she is right.

"Oh wow, hurtful. Very hurtful." I make my way inside and turn to her as she is closing the door.
"Well your highness I have missed you and wanted to come see you. May I have a hug?" Me saying that broke a smile on her face. I liked mom's hugs and she liked holding me as if she finally got her baby back. She pulled me into a tight but very comfortable hug. It last for about 10 seconds before she broke it.

"I missed you Y/N and you look good. Last time you were here you didn't look healthy." Give me a break I was stressed and had multiple movies and shows filming. Mother gave me sometime of cream or ointment for it. I'm telling you this lady is a witch.

"Yes doctor whatever you subscribed did wonders. You don't look so bad yourself." Mother dearest laughed as she grabbed my face.

"How's Scarlett? Did you tell her yet?" Yes, mom knows but I didn't tell her. She's a mind reader because she's a witch I tell you!