B.1 Ch. 17

"Love is spontaneous..."

After I dropped the little human that I call my brother back home, I went home and did as I promised. I called Scar even though I had my doubts that she would pick up I still called her. So many thoughts were running through me head. Like 'what if she thought I was gonna call tomorrow?', 'what if I do something stupid and she hates me instantly?'...y'know things like that. Overthinking is amazing, I can disappoint myself before anyone else does.

I wasn't disappointed though. As soon as I called her, Scar instantly picked up. Like she was waiting by her phone for me to call. Probably the fastest she has ever picked up her phone for me. I put my phone against the kitchen while laughing. This earned me a confused and playful glare from Scarlett. 

"What?" I could tell that she was in the bed, wearing some type of tank top. That'll be very bad if I start thinking about something right now.

"Nothing." I said with an uncontrollable smile. Scar looked like she was trying to read me for a minute then a smile slowly started to appear on her face. I opened the fridge to get something to drink.

"You're cute." When I tell you I almost died. I stood up straight and had a shocked look on my face. My mind is racing, again. She couldn't be talking to me. But who would she be talking to then? I knew I wasn't going to an answer questioning anything in my head. 

"Who are you talking too?" I started pretending like I was interested in whatever was in my refrigerator. 
"You."
"Who's you?" 
"Y/N (middle name if you have) L/N." I grabbed a water bottle and shut the door.
"Damn, said my full government name." Scar gave a small laugh which just melted my heart. I grabbed my phone and started making my way to my room.

"Wow, no thank you." I didn't bother looking down at the phone to know she was smiling.
"You know 110% I don't like compliments."
"I know. That's why I say them." I gave a slight nod while Scar laughed again. 

I don't have a problem with compliments, it's just I don't want to receive them. It makes me slightly uncomfortable for some reason. I'll give anyone and everyone one but prefer if no one gave one to me. Especially if I like the person, like Scarlett. I walked into my room and threw my phone and water on the bed. 

"Whatcha doing now?" 
"I am getting ready for bed." I started grabbing random clothes that looked comfortable from the drawers.
"Let me see." At this point I lost all my nervousness Scarlett put into me. The rest of the night is just going to be us flirting. I can bet you $100.
"Just can't wait. Already trying to see me naked." She couldn't see me but I was on the verge of laughing.
"I-"
"You haven't even seen me and you're already speechless." I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started dying while I finished putting on my clothes and picked up the phone. I laid on the bed, leaning against the headboard and the phone in my lap. It was very little light in her room but I could tell she was blushing like mad which only added to my laughter.

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to stifle my laughter. Scar just nodded without making any eye contact with me. 
"If it made you uncomfortable it worked, if it made you horny it also worked." Scarlett started laughing uncontrollably and I soon followed. We laughed for a solid 2 minutes before we calmed down.  

I opened my water and started drinking when Scar looked at me. We made eye contact and started laughing again. Well she laughed I almost died, again. My dumbass choked on the water because I was middle of swallowing when we started laughing again. 

I started coughing up a storm while Scarlett laughed harder. She was trying to stop herself but whatever she was thinking about wasn't helping her case. After 10 miserable seconds I got the water out and Scarlett calmed down.

"You're a terrible friend, laughing at me dying." My voice sounded harsh and rough like I just woke up.
"Good thing I'm not a friend anymore." I'm so confused. I just furrowed my brows together while Scar had her famous smirk. I swear it felt like we were just staring at each other for hours till I understood what she meant. It's crazy how fast I forgot and how long it took me to understand.

I looked up at the ceiling with a face of realization that Scar found rather amusing. Once again I was nervous and slightly embarrassed. (If you can blush you're red asf) I was avoiding any and all eye contact as I felt the queen watching me. I grabbed my water and started drinking again.

"Y/N, you're one of a kind." Insult. A full blown insult she used all the time when we were younger. I just shrugged and closed the bottle again.
"Takes one to know one." I gave a sly smile while she had a fake hurt look on her face.
"Wow. I'm hurt."
"Then let me make it up to you." This earned an raised eyebrow from the queen. Deep breathes.

"What I mean is would you like to go on a date with me? A proper one." A smile started to slowly appear on Scarlett's face. Slowly starting to panic again.
"It's fine if you don't-"
"Yes." I almost just choked on air.
"Yeah?" 
"Yes, I'll go on a date with you." I let a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"You thought I was going no?"
"Uh no?" That came out more of a question then a statement which made Scar's smile widen.
"It's very rare that I'll every say no to you." My heart. I just nodded.
"When do I come get you?" 
"Well tomorrow is Friday and Rose wanted to the spend the night at my parents-"
"Oh I love your parents."
"Yeah but they don't love you." I was hurt but it was true. After I accidentally ruined one of their favorite artifacts they don't like me anymore. So everything I do just ends up being terrible for them. Scar finds it funny, they do not.

"I said I was sorry! And I payed for another."
"Yeah they're never gonna let it down." I just nodded. Old people can old a grudge.
"You can pick me up tomorrow, just give me a heads up on the time."
"Nope I'm gonna pull up and whatever you're wearing we're leaving like that." I laughed.
"We'll see." Scarlett Johansson is challenging me. Okay, watch me pull up 3am just to mess with her.

"Yes we will."
"Goodnight bubs."
"Ugh, goodnight Scarjo." I laughed as she rolled her eyes and hung up.

I got a date. I got a date! I GOT A DATE! WITH MY CRUSH!

Now I know for a fact I'm not going to go to sleep. 
But who cares.
I GOT A DATE!