B. 1 Ch. 19

"And then I fell in love with my best friend, and we lived happily ever after."

I have no idea how much time passed but it was bright outside. Had to be a couple of hours. I went to get up but felt a body laying on me. When I looked down I realized it was Scarlett. We slept together. We slept together? We slept together!

Holy shiiiiii- Let me not. My heart was already racing and I really don't want to die right now. I mean I wouldn't complain if I did but I would rather not. Scar's head was laying on my chest with her arms around my waist. I'm really trying to slow down my heart but I guess it's not working.

"You're gonna die if you don't relax." Scarlett mumbled. I felt her breath against my neck causing me to have goosebumps. I felt her smile against my skin. "Are you okay?" Scarlett asked me but I could without looking that she was on the verge of laughing. She knew how to mess with me and I hated it.

"I'm perfectly fine." In the mornings my voice is always deeper/rasper than it would be in the afternoon or after I've had a full conversation. I usually talk to Scar after my voice goes back to normal, so the shock look on her face was understandable.

"Your staring is making me uncomfortable, please stop." I closed my eyes and put my unoccupied arm over them. I heard Scar giggle then felt a gentle hand start caressing my cheek. I was now overwhelmed and it felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest.

"Y/NN" I hummed in response. I didn't want to break the comfortable silence.
"You never have to feel self-conscious around me-"
"Ah hold up, never said I was 'self-conscious'." I said interrupting which made Scar giggle and stop caressing my face for a second.

"My apologies, uncomfortable." I smiled happily and nodded, removing my arm from my eyes but keeping them closed. It was still too bright outside.

"You don't have to feel uncomfortable under my gaze. If I'm staring it's either because you're adorable, which you are, or you did something terrible. Knowing you for basically my whole life you have yet to do something so I'm most likely staring because of the first option." Then Scar just kissed my cheek and hopped out of the bed. I groaned and opened my eyes at the loss of contact.

"Wherever you're going can you bring back food please." It's crazy how I had all this energy before I came here but now I just want to sleep all-day. Is that a good date idea, Netflix and sleep?

"Nope." Scar said popping the 'p'.
"Why not?" I whined. Big kid moves.
"Because if you don't come with, your not getting fed simple."
"Fine."

I pulled Scar towards me by her wrist. She landing on top of me and I could feel her breathe on my face. Yeah, my heart is about to give out. I looking into her emerald green eyes and the more I look the longer I remember every single detail about them.

I smirked when I noticed that Scarlett was constantly starring at my lips. I don't how long we've been in this position but it felt like hours maybe years. We finally leaned forward and connected our lips together. This kiss felt very different than before, in a good way. This one was much more sweet and tender. More loving you can say. I was at piece. Even while I was hungry, imagine.

Slowly but surely our kiss became more passionate. I moved my hands from the small of her back to the showing area of skin along her waist. We stopped kissing when we heard a knock on the door. Not a banging but a tiny whisper knock only done by a small human.

The door opened and Rose came running into the room. Scar was still laying on me but that literally did not Rose from hopping on the bed and basically "snuggle" my head. I wasn't in pain. I just wasn't ready to be chocked to death by little bear. Scar sat up and straddle my lap giggling at her daughter. Rose scooted down some, so that her head was against mine with my arm around her. The biggest smile plastered on her face.

"Yes, Rosebud"
"Mommy I'm hungry." Kid me too, but you kinda interrupted my meal.
"I'll come down and make something light because you're eating at grandpa's and grandma's house." I don't know why but this felt like I'm watching a tv show.
"Oh but I was thinking we can get Denny's. That way you don't have to make me anything!" I laughed and Rose smiled victoriously.

The only reason she wants to go to Denny's is because Manny and her were talking about it yesterday. I won't lie and say it wasn't adorable because it was. Manny was trying desperately to try and explain what it was without making it seem like Denny's was our house that we run an illegal restaurant out of. Cute, right?

After sometime Scar and I stepped in to explain what he meant. I guessing because of that little explanation she wants to go to Denny's now. Now that she mentions it, I could most def go for some right about now. I look to Scar who's basically looking at me while thinking of her answer. I turned to Rose with a smile.

"Sure. I don't see why not." When I tell you Rose flew, I mean she literally flew. The jumped up and nearly touched the ceiling. While I'm dying of laughter, Scarlett is trying to calm Rose down before she goes through the roof. I'm surprised the bed hasn't broken yet.

Finally, Scar is able to get Tigger settled down. That small scene made me want and not want to have kids. Mixed feelings right now, but nevertheless funniest thing I've seen in a while.

"Rose go get your bags ready and we'll leave." Rose nodded furiously then took off full speed to her room.
"Speed Demon~" I sung with a smile.
"Stop singing Micheal Jackson. Let's go." Scar got off of me then pulled me up by both of my hands and into a quick kiss before she walked away. I followed her downstairs where Rose's bags where by the door. The little human had a tiny backpack on. Rather adorable if you ask me.

"Ready?" I asked and held up my hand for a high-five.
"Ready!" Rose jumped and slapped my hand. For someone so tiny that kinda hurt. Just a little. Not enough to knock me out.

Sorry I've been MIA for so long. This summer if packed for me but I think I have a schedule so I can write more.

We have about 3 more chapters (knowing me it's probably gonna be more then 3 but whatever) till the end.

Thank you for putting up with me for so long. There may or may not be another upload today, if not today tomorrow.