⁕ 2 ⁕

"KYAAAAHHH!!!!!!!" Chaeyoung squealed as she buried her face on the pillow screaming her lungs out. She stood up and jumped like crazy in her room while still hugging her pillow. She jumped again on her bed and raised her legs up as she wiggled it up in the air.

She rolled on to her bead and stood up again grabbing her pillow with her. She danced it imagining it was Jimin in her hands moving her body with his in synchronized movement. She was even humming a song enjoying her daydream with his crush.

She grabbed her towel and went in the bathroom while dancing like crazy. She stepped inside and stripped naked. She sang the one of her fav song; Dynamite not minding if she sings it in the right note. She doesn't mind if she could distract her roommates because all she knew that she is very much excited right now.

It' just been minutes after she heard the news from Jennie. At first she doesn't know how to react but she knows that she was happy. No. Very very happy. She couldn't describe how excited she is the moment she heard it.

Just imagining the fact that she will dance, sing and even spending her time with her crush is enough to make her cheeks flush red. She was just dreaming it last time she remembered and now it's already in front of her.

She dried herself with the towel she brought and put it on her head to dry her hair. She took her bath robe that hangs beside her and wore it then tied the tie on her waist. She got out of the bathroom while happily humming a song.

She carefully picked her attire for the day opening the drawers and closets full of clothes. She heard a knock on the door that caught her attention. "Come in!" she yelled as the door flung open revealing Lisa wearing a wide smile. She don't have to ask why is she here cause she already knows that this day would be full of teasing.

"Ohhh. I can see your day is really happy isn't it?" she said with a teasing tone leaning against the door while crossing her hands on her chest. Chaeyoung didn't payed attention and continued exploring her closet looking to the dresses hanged in the hanger. "Ani. My day is normal as usual." she said with a proud voice which made Lisa raise her brows.

"Really?" she raised a brow as she walked towards her. Chaeyoung nodded her head receiving a smirk from Lisa. "Is that why I heard some squealing and loud thud from the floor?" her smirk became wider when she saw Chaeyoung flushed red feeling embarrassed of what she acted.

"I-i just saw a cockroach and tried to kill it that's why." she nervously that made Lisa chuckle. "Oh really?" she smirked. Chaeyoung nodded her head like a puppy. "Don't act innocent Park Chaeyoung. You're not afraid of cockroaches. You even pet them." she smirked.

"Okay, okay. I give up." she said while raising both of her hands on the air. Lisa then chuckled before bouncing to the bed. She lied down and blankly stared on the ceiling. "You're so lucky Chae. I hope I could do have my own collab with Jungkook too." she pouted.

"Oh, yeah I remembered you have crushing to him since high school." Lisa cutely nodded her head while still pouting. Chaeyoung pursed her lips together before sitting at the edge of the bed looking at the pouty Lisa. She patted her head like a kid. "It's okay Lis. I'm sure you'll have yours." she ruffled her hair before heading to the bathroom and change.

~~~

"So...what's about the project?" Jimin said as sat at the chair. He clasped his hands together while Bang pd looked at him seriously. "Do you know that you are having a collaboration?" he asked him.

"Seriously? This again. Another stupid collaboration?" Bang pd looked at him in disbelief. "Park Jimin, please drop your rude actions. It won't help in this project. That's why your collaborations aren't very successful." he shook his head slightly.

Bang pd has known Jimin for 7 years. He always have this 'rude' actions toward others he doesn't know. They don't know what is the true reason about his attitude because Jimin doesn't bring the topic up. For the years they spent together with his members and staff, he's actually a soft hearted guy. But sometimes, he's just really rude towards them.

Jimin scoffed before leaning his back to the chair. "I don't need a collaboration. I can do this ON MY OWN." he said to him expressing the word 'on my own'. Bang pd sighed. "You'll like her. She's a pure hearted woman."

"So it's a girl? You do know I don't like them! They're clingy! And they disgust me so much!" He tsked as he massaged his temples.
"Park Jimin, do you know that most of your ARMYs are girls? You'll hurt their feelings." Bang pd scolded him.

He frantically leaned on the chair, feeling irritated already. He don't need collabs. He can be successful all by himself. His own Blood sweat and tears.

"It's not my fault that I'm handsome and they're drooling over my body. I'm just doing my work. And it's their choice to support us or not." he said lowly.

Bang pd just shook his head and decided not to argue anymore. He knows their argument is pointless.
"How about we have a deal?" He suddenly offered to him. Jimin thought for a minute before smiling to him.

"Alright." He answered. Bang pd smiled.
"If this project will become successful and top the Billboard, you'll have to stop your rude actions." Jimin raised an eye brow. "If not?" Bang pd leaned on the chair. "Then this will be your last collaboration." Jimin is interested to the deal so he decided to accept it.

"Alright, I accept it" he smiled while offering his hands. Bang pd gladly took it and shook their hands. "Can't wait." Jimin said before smirking.