⁕ 4 ⁕

It was nearly 8:00 in the morning when Chaeyoung stepped tot the BigHit Building to meet Jimin for the second time and to fix everything about their collaboration with Bang pd.

She carefully took the lunch boxes from the Blackpink van as she get out. She bid goodbye to her manager and began walking towards the entrance of the building.

"Excuse me miss, may I know your business here please?" the guard blocked her path when she was about to enter the door.

"Park Rose from Blackpink. I'm here to meet with Park Jimin and Bang pd for our collaboration." She calmly told the guard while she showed the ID Bang pd gave her last week, when they first met.

The guard nodded at her before giving her a welcome smile and opening the door for her. He also helped her carry the lunch boxes in her hands, which she was very grateful.

He guided her way while she follows him until they reached a room labeled as 'BTS dressing room'. The guard opened the door for her and she was welcomed by a loud screams and noises.

"Excuse me, Miss Chaeyoung is here for you." The guard put all the lunch boxes at the little table. She then thanked him and the guard bowed at the then exited the room to give them their privacy.

They all stopped whatever they were doing, the silence immediately surrounded the room, they were waiting for her to talk. While she stood there nervously, biting her lips from time to time.

It's hard to talk now that there's seven handsome men on my front!

"I-umm, g-good morning. I'm Park Chaeyoung, from YG Company. I brought you guys some foods and stuff." her voice was softening as she goes on talking.

A very tall, blue haired guy towards her and gave her a warm smile.
"YG? Blackpink?" she asked her and she replied a small nod.

"Nice to meet you. Namjoon. Call me RM. Leader of our group." he held out his hand and she took it with her while bowing at the same time.

"Nice to meet you sunbae-nim." his smiled at her then took a step back and looked at his members who was silent since earlier.

"Introduce yourselves." They all grinned after he said those and one by one, they formed a big circle in front of her.

"Hi cutie, I'm the sunshine on your face and the light of your future, call me J-hope please." he smiled at her and held out his hand, she gladly accepted it with a bow.

Wow. What an introduction.

"Hey Miss Pink. I'm Jungkook but they call me Kookie. Just Jk." Jungkook smiled at her with an adorable bunny teeth.

He has a lot of name.

"I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you mi 'lady." he took her right hand and kissed it making her grimace in an absolute cringe but she manage to smile not wanting to hurt his pride.

He's weird but a cutie.

Another tall man with a really handsome face stepped in front of her and smiled confidently.
"I don't have to introduce myself cause I know I'm famous and you know me—"
"I don't know you at all." she said  innocently.

A hint of surprise coated his face at her sudden boldness and a fit of laughter was heard.

"Burn hyung." Jungkook said t him while still laughing his ass off with the guy Taehyung. The older one glared at them before returning his attention at her with a smile.

"I'm Jin, and I'm the most handsome man on earth. More handsome than your father." he winked at her before stepping back.

The confidence I—

The small guy with a small eyes smiled at her with a small wave.
"Suga." that made her frown.

"Suga? As in sugar?" 
His smile faded and was replaced by a poker face.

"Yoongi."
She smiled at him and bowed as well.

He's a small talker.

She bowed to them all and did her best to remember their names. They were all kind and fun to talk to just as she think they were. It was nice to finally meet them all.

"Jimin, you introduce yourself to her too." RM said to the guy who was sitting at the single couch and was wearing earphones.

He removed his earphones first before standing up and walked towards her while his hands are on his pocket.

Instead of introducing himself to her, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the door. She was trying her best to pry his hands off her but he was stronger. His friends were calling his name but he didn't stopped until they were at the end of the hallway.

She immediately pulled her hands from him and glared at him.
"Why would you do that?! Can't you see we were still talking?! You can't just—"

"Why are you wearing that?" His answer made her frown.
"I'm sorry what?"

He sighed as he took off his jacket and tied it to her waist.
"You know my friends are all a man. You shouldn't wear these." he pointed a finger and moved his finger up and down.

What's wrong in wearing a oversized clothes and a short? He's unbelievable!

"And who are you to tell me this?" she told him as she put her hands on her waist.
She felt him stilled at his feet then he looked away.

"You were the one who told me to stay out of your way. Now you're the one that brought me here." she arched a brow then witnessed how his Adam's apple surged like a water.

He slightly shook his head like he thinks it's crazy then walked back towards their dorm instead of answering her. That made her grit her teeth in irritation then followed him.

When they reached their door, Jungkook welcomed her. 
"Hey. Umm, are you going to the party the day after tomorrow?" he asked her hesitantly making her smile in his adorable actions.
Jimin who was about to enter the door stilled at his feet and decided to hear their conversation.'

"Yeah. You coming too?" he nodded.
"Can you be my acquaintance?"
Hearing that, Jimin was about to interfere to them but he didn't got the chance to.

"That's cool. Okay, meet you their." Jungkook smiled in victory and thanked her a thousand times.

She was about to call Jimin but he already walked inside so she didn't bother calling him again. She'll just ask Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook can you tell Jimin that Bang pd is waiting for him at the meeting room?" he nodded at her with a smile.

"Alright. I'll get going okay?" she waved goodbye at his members except for Jimin who was sulking at the corner then went to the Meeting Room were they'll discuss everything about their collaboration.

I'm sorry for updating too late. I'm having a hard time to recover my plot
and I'm busy ← this is the main cause.
I hope you enjoy this one! Happy reading! :)

• 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐞♡•