⁕ 24 ⁕

F e a r 

I was staring at nothing. I couldn't contain my sobs anymore. They just come out of my mouth until I couldn't breath from crying so hard. It was so painful I can't stop myself from crying out loud.

I'm so afraid. I'm scared to be alone. I don't want to be alone. 

"Chaeyoung, I'm here. You can talk to unnie, hmm? Don't be scared. I'm here. Let me in, please." It was Jisoo unnie. Her voice was so sot and caring that I was tempted to open the door for her. Maybe I could tell her?

My heart wanted to open the door and ask for comfort. But my mind is saying the opposite. It's telling me that I was being threatened.

"N-no... I can't- I don't wanna. Y-you won't like me. I'm super bad, unnie. I'm not good enough... You can't." I barely said those words. My tongue felt like it was twisted.

My heart was thumping painfully against my chest. I hit it with my hands but it still won't stop hurting. I want it to end.

"Listen, hmm? You're not a disappointment. You're great, I'm telling you. Now open the door for me, darling." She kept banging on my door, desperate to open it.

My body isn't responding anymore. I'm getting numb from all the pain I feel, and my mind isn't thinking straight. 

My dark past came again. The past I never wanted to come back because I don't want to meet my weak and vulnerable self again.

I should've been okay now. 

Not until I meet the person I expected to love me, care for me, and appreciate me, is now the person who's making me feel hurt, unwanted and that I am a disappointment.

~~~

Jisoo ]

I huffed a harsh breath and decided to give up. If I keep banging her door, it'll just break but I know she won't have the courage to face me.

I know this will happen already.

Fuck to the person who did this again. They should've known better that Chaeyoung is a fragile person, literally and figuratively. Just as little things could make her happy, little things could also make her cry.

I should know whom she was with. For sure it was the person who triggered her again. And the last place she was in, was at the studio. BTS's studio.

I groaned frustratedly as I sat on the couch, grabbing my hair stressfully. I let myself calm down. I couldn't help but feel worried of Chaeyoung. She had past and that past is no joke.

This is why I don't trust the person around her except from my members. Even if she like their company.

Trusting them means risking her.

With a shaky hand, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and went through my contacts. I don't know who to call.

I know I can't contact Lisa and Jennie. Those two has an important meeting from two different company. If I'd call now, they will surely go here as soon as possible and forget their responsibility.

Those two are mad. But I know they can't help but feel worried if I'd tell them.

So I won't.

I have no contacts from BTS company, nor their employee or idols working to them.

But I have one person.

And he's the person I wouldn't really want to converse right now.

Kim-Seok-jin.