⁕ 29 ⁕

Pu r s u i n g     h e r      m o r e 

As she expected, Jimin came in YG building after that day, like he always does. She caught a glimpse of him when she was walking on the hallway, and there she saw him patiently waiting for her to arrive at the dressing room.

She doesn't even know how did he manage to sneak out to YG staffs. He's been coming back for a week now, and he still haven't given up yet despite of the cold treatments she gives him.

He's too persistent that it was slowly making her believe that he's being true to his words that he will pursue her. 

He's never giving up at it amazes her. If he's just faking it or if he was fooling her, he would've just given up now. 

But no, he didn't.

He was wearing a usual black jeans and a black shirt but hell, it's giving emphasis to his pale color and his hard features, especially his jawline. His hair were brushed back, showing every beauty he posses in that handsome face.

Gosh, he's just wearing the simplest clothes in his closet and yet he still manages to take her breath away like this.

He stood up from the bench just beside the door when he saw her approaching. There were white daffodils in his hands and a box of chocolate in the other.

He approached her wearing all smiles like nothing happened yesterday. He almost made her believe as if he was not having problems at all because he brought every positive energy inside the room but it never irritated her.

"Hi! I brought you stuffs, and uhm... I hope you accept them t-this time." He shyly told her as he scratches the back of his neck. His cheeks flushed in a bright pink color and his eyes obviously couldn't meet hers.

He's obviously blushing and it's so unbelievable. Where is the cold and ignorant Jimin now?

He lends her his 'stuffs' without looking at her eyes, looking at the hallway beside them instead.
"H-Here." He muttered quietly but it was loud enough for her to hear it.

Chaeyoung was hesitant to accept his gift. She knows she shouldn't be seeing his face nor hearing about him.

But hell, it's hard to deny his offers, especially that she can see his effort of coming in her building just to lend her some gifts. He has come a long way just to see her.

Instead of taking the flowers and the chocolate in his hands, Chaeyoung found herself sighing. Jimin looked at her, his eyes reflecting nervousness as he then withdrew his hands and cleared his throat.

"I-I know. I'm sorry for bothering you. A-At least accept them. They're for you." He spoke softly, looking at the floor as he bit his lips. She saw him gulp in nervousness.

This is unlikely of him.

"I'm giving you 5 minutes, Jimin. You can tell me what you want to tell and then you're out." She told him.

Jimin raised his head to look at her. Chaeyoung gulped as she felt his stare as if he was trying to see what's inside her mind. Jimin then looked at the flowers and the chocolate in his hands with sad eyes as his shoulders sagged.

"What more must I do to earn you forgiveness, Chae?" She heard him mutter against his breath. Her heartbeat fastened for a moment as she was contemplating what answers should she give him.

She knows she should be avoiding him in all circumstances and all ways possible. But at the back of her mind, she doesn't want it to stop. Even if it hurts her sometimes.