⁕ 21 ⁕

H i n t s

"Chaeng! Where have you been? Oh gosh I was looking at you. Hi!" Lisa said as she approached me, holding a glass of champagne in her hands. 

I felt Jimin's hands on my waist loosen that made me sigh in disappointment. 
"She touched up inside the bathroom." Jimin told her giving her a simple smile.

Lisa's forehead furrowed as her eyes squinted. I saw suspicion in her eyes that made me wish she wouldn't ask me question later.

"With you?" I mentally slapped my face at her question. Jimin beside me awkwardly cleared his throat before giving a small smile once again.

"No. She asked for my company. You know Chaeyoung. She's a scaredy cat sometimes." Jimin laughed beside me making me frown at him.

Lisa laughed at his statement before she shook her head in disbelief.
"Aish, Chaeyoung. You silly coward." She mocked me with a teasing smile.

I glared at her.
"Lisa! I'm older than you you ungrateful brat!—"
"Okay! Alright. I'm just messing with you!" She playfully hit my butt that made my eyes widen.

"Lisa!—"
"Alright, Jimin oppa. You can go now. I'll take care of her. Besides, the show is starting. Your members might be searching for you." Lisa pulled me beside her by my wrist as she conversed with Jimin.

Jimin eyed me as if he was saying goodbye for a moment before shifting his eyes on Lisa. He smiled.
"Ah, yeah. Thanks Lisa." He bowed before completely turning around and waked away from us.

We silently watched Jimin's body slowly fading in front of our eyes. 
I secretly adored how perfect his back looks like.

"Hey. You two are getting a little close these days. Your fans are suspecting you already. I am too. Are you sure there's no something in between you guys?" A waiter came near us, holding a tray of drinks. 

Lisa's arm stretched to take a glass of champagne then gave it to me. I sipped to m champagne first before I answered her question.

"Jimin's my good friend. Like you. And no. There's no something in between us, okay?" I casually told her as I played with my glass.

I saw her her squint her eyes as if she doesn't believe me. 
"I don't believe it's just a 'friend' relationship. He surely likes you. Look at him. He used to be the cold, unreachable guy. What happened now? He talks! That's a news flash!"

I rolled my eyes, taking a sip on the champagne once again.
"Stop being so persistent, Lisa. I told you already! He's just my close friend! Why do you keep pushing it! Gosh." 

She frowned, groaning in frustration.
"You better keep your words. You might eat them someday." She raised he eyebrows at me, making me roll my eyes once again.

"Okay, my guru. I promise I will keep it— Oh wait shit! They're starting!" I shook her arms excitedly, bouncing on my feet as I watched the stage's lights dim, in preparation of their entrance.

A few moments after, the stage curtains opened, showing the seven of them in their gorgeous black-swan-themed attires.

"Shit! Jungkook's the first part!" We both squealed in excitement, watching Jungkook's piercing eyes on the big screen on front.