⁕ 8 ⁕

f i r s t    d a y    w i t h    J i m i n    p t . 2

After searching through online about Jimin's recipe, she immediately took note of the needed ingredients and quickly went to the nearby market for an emergency shopping.

"Chicken,
 Garlic,
 Soy sauce,
 Onion..."

One by one, she carefully checked the list in her hands and assured that she bought all she needed before proceeding to the counter to pay for all she bought.

"It's ₩ 30, 000 for you ma'am." the thin lady told her. She reached for her wallet and took enough money then handed it to the cashier.

After she put everything at the eco bag, she handed it to her with the receipt tucked inside. The cashier smiled as she bowed to her politely.

"Thank you ma'am, please always take care of yourself." she gave her a box of face masks and a 250 mL bottle of alcohol. She smiled as she took it from her hands.

"Thanks. You take care of yourself too."

~~~

"Umm, is this supposed to be color black?" she lowly asked herself, looking at the burned chicken in the pot.

"Pshh whatever. Let me just finish this." she continued stirring the burned chicken in the pot without any awareness it was actually burned.

She then looked at her phone to see what is the next steps.
"Add all the spices..." 

She took the big sliced onions, garlics, and the black pepper from their own bowls and poured it in the pot one by one. She smiled when she smelled aroma coming from the pot, already feeling the success of her cooking.

She stirred the ingredients for a little while before adding 2 cups of water as directed on the instructions. Because of the sudden contact of the water to the oil, it made a loud burbling sound and a small splash that caused her fingers burn.

"Oww!" she flinched with the sudden pain of her index finger and with a teary eyes, she gently caressed the affected part.

"Chayoung, is everything alright?!" Jimin yelled from his room. She gently shook her hand to soothe it a little.

"Y-Yeah!" she averted her attention back to her job, thinking that the pain will fade soon. She continued pouring the water, gently this time.

Without her knowing, her burn got a reddish around it and a white-like was revealing. In short, she got a mild burn on her finger but she didn't got a first-aid.

~~~

"Jimin-ssi! Lunch is ready!" she yelled loudly as she prepared the table for them. She placed two plates, two chopsticks and spoons, two small and medium bowl, and two glass for them. She also poured cold water to a pitched and placed it on the table as well.

Just in time, Jimin came down from upstairs still in his pajama with a cute 'We Bare Bears' design. She didn't thought Jimin would have this kind of cute fashion. He looks like a 7 year-old kid inside a 25 year-old man.

Jimin immediately made himself comfortable at the chair opposite from her. He put a right amount of soup in the small bowl beside him and quickly took a spoonful of the broth.

Her anxiety went high when he started blowing the hot liquid then slowly brought it in his mouth. She took one small step towards him and carefully studied his expression.

Pain rushed to her face when he saw him wince and quickly drank the water beside him.

"Fuck! With is this thing so salty?! And so bitter! Are you planning to poison me?!" She flinched at Jimin's loud voice. His reaction made her heart twist in pain. 

She put a lot of effort in cooking. She even spent her own money in buying those ingredients because she thought she want to impress him. But she terribly failed right now. It's so embarrassing.

"Damn, I shouldn't have let you cooked. We should've just ordered food! You're so terrible at this!" He stressfully ran his hands in his hair, showing he has frustrated.

She felt her eyes burning and noticing a liquid forming in her eyes. Before Jimin could even look at her, she quickly turned around to hide her tear-eyed face.

"I-I'll just go upstairs. Please help yourself order some good food for yourself. And you can throw that dish if you want."

She said as she hurriedly ran upstairs. When she peaked at Jimin through her door, he saw him looking at the small bowl in front of him, his jaw clenching and unclenching.

He must be mad.

Her thoughts made her burst out in tears as she closed the door and leaned on it while she buries her face in her legs.

Why am I so terrible?

A/N:
Jimin is so rude :(

• 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐞♡•