⁕ 28 ⁕

W o o

"Chaeyoung, someone's looking for you outside." I heard a voice calling me from the door along with the sound of a faint knock on my door twice. I bit my lip and didn't answer the person. Instead, I stared at my reflection on the mirror, getting fixed by my stylist.

"Chae?" He called me again. I rolled my eyes and signaled my stylist to give me a pause. She nodded with a smile, helping me stand up from my chair. I walked towards the door and opened it with my hands.

My manager holding a folder with a bunch of files inside, welcomed my eyes as I opened the door.
"Who was it, oppa?" I asked him respectfully.

He looked up from the paper and then pointed at someone behind him. He then walked away like nothing, holding his phone and called someone.

I sighed and looked at the direction where my manager told me earlier. I wasn't surprised when I saw Jimin looking at me all smiles.

He was wearing a simple black shirt paired with black jeans and a white sneakers. In his hands were a bouquet and a mid-sized pink teddy bear that looked really squishy.

My heart aced at the sight. His eyes were sparkling as he walked towards me. The excitement was visible in them. I remained my eyes cold despite of the feeling of my heart beating erratically against my chest.

I looked at him boringly before turning around to walk back inside the room. I have no time for him. Why can't he just go away and busy his self, kissing 'his Seulgi' until his lips would bruise and get rot because of the bitch's spoilt breath.

I gripped the door knob to open it but his hands quickly stopped me.
"Please give me at least a minute. I swear I'll make it worth it." He made me face him as he spoke, wearing a soft expression that nearly made me believe his sweet words.

I gave him a deadpan expression. Gosh, he audacity. 

He'll go play around and cheat on me and come back as if he didn't do something. How cruel can he be?

"I'm busy, sunbae-nim. I'm sorry I can't make time for you." I forcefully grabbed my wrist from his hands as I starred at him.

The glow in his eyes faded and the pain crossed his eyes. He tried to chase my hands but I avoided his touch.

I was about to walk but his voice stopped me from my tracks once again.

"Chae..." 

His voice is warm and soft as he called my name. I clenched my fist tightly because of the 

I turned around and continued to looked at him coldly. My brows knitted in confusion as crossed my arms to my chest and looked at him questionably.

"Why are you doing this?"

I saw an unfamiliar emotion that crossed his eyes as he licked his lip and averted his look on the floor. He didn't answer me so I continued.

"Stop it." I told him sternly. He bit his lips as he then looked down on the bear and the flowers in his hands. I saw him sighed, letting out a shaky breath.

When he looked at me again, I saw his eyes glistening as if he's stopping himself from crying.

"I want you back, Chaeyoung." He whispered painfully under his breath. I let out a shaky breath as I avoided my eyes on him. I'm afraid his hurting eyes would fool me again.

Because I'll be fooling myself if I'd say I want him gone.

I love him, so much that it already hurts. But I'm scarred to lend my heart again. I'm afraid he'll break it and won't do anything about it.