⁕ 12 ⁕

P  h  o  t  o  s  h  o  o  t

Three weeks had passed and the closeness between her and her Jimin oppa already grew. She was thankful that he was kinder then before and talks to her casually. He's still the 'Snob and Grumpy' Jimin she knew but at least he's being nice compared to the first day.

Jimin has been always requesting for her 'Rosie fried rice' and who is she to decline? 
He did the adorable things she didn't expected him to do like pouting and giving her his adorable puppy eyes. He's so fierce and so sexy yet he looks like a cute little kid.

But today, she's preparing the fried rice and omelet not for Jimin but for the staffs they'll be meeting later. Lockdown already ended and YG sajangmin and Bang pd told them that they should start the photoshoot as soon as possible.

"What are you up to this early in the morning?" A hoarse voice told her that nearly made her jump. She looked backed and saw Jimin sitting on the stool and pouring himself a glass of milk. Seemed like he just woke up. Her smile immediately showed.

"Good morning!" She cheerfully greeted him but he didn't had any reaction instead he looked at her with his stoic face. But it's okay, she's used to it. It means 'Good morning too!'

"Why are you cooking a lot? It's just the two of us. We can't finish those." He said as he raised and eyebrow at her. Chaeyoung pursed her lips as she shifted her eyes from the disposable lunch boxes placed on the kitchen table  and back to Jimin.

"We're having a photoshoot right? I want to give this to he staffs later." she happily told him, showing her adorable smile. 

Jimin just shrugged then took another sip from his milk. Chaeyoung slightly pouted but then took her attention back to the pan, sulking Jimin didn't think of helping her.

She look at the wall with a mad face, though still stirring the pan filled with fragrant spices. How dare he? Let's see who won't get to eat her fried rice.

"Cue Chaeyoung burning her finger." Jimin murmured under his breath as he took a sip at his milk. It came out like a whisper but Chaeyoung clearly heard it.

"Wha— Oww!" She quickly withdraw her hand from the pan when she felt the sudden pain on her finger. She hurt herself again.

Arghh! Why does this always happens?!

A faint chuckle was heard.
"See? I'm so right." He gave her a teasing smile, looking at her with his mischievous small eyes. 

She just rolled her eyes and put her attention back on cooking.
He's never gonna have breakfast today. I swear.

~~~

"Fuck Chaeyoung! Stop being so slow! You didn't let me eat breakfast now I'm gonna be your fucking driver! You have to hurry up!" She heard Jimin screaming from downstairs. She didn't gave a single care about him. She's trying to be pretty today.

"It's alright Jiminie! Your princess is coming downstairs in a second!" She shouted back at him, grinning from ear to ear as she took her pastel pink bag from her closet.

She rushed downstairs while she was in her formal blue floral dress. The tiara is the only missing thing to make her look like a complete goddess.