⁕ 6 ⁕

It's Monday again, means back to normal. And back to normal means back to work again. Chill days has ended and she has to work hard now for their upcoming heavy schedules and albums. Even if she just looks at her schedule, it looks already stressful. It means she needs a lot of energy.

YG sajangnim knew about what happened between BTS and Blackpink on the ball. The closeness between us didn't made him happy at all. So what happened is, we can't get near them as far as possible. Well except for me, I'm having a collab after all.

He also warned me, he said I can't have any relationship with Jimin except for some kind of a little closeness, just to make us feel comfortable in each other's company.

I'm not against his want, it's just it makes me feel weird that it looks like he's controlling us.

Dating is always prohibited. We're still a rookie, new to the K-pop world.

.

.

.

"Jimin's waiting inside, Ms. Rose." the guard notified her, she replied a small smile as she composed herself to enter the room. Holding a folder filler with all the suggestions she thought last night, she tried her best to reach for the door knob and made a twist. As she opened the door, a familiar scent immediately entered her nostrils.

She struggled to enter the room with all the files in her hands, plus the door is a little risky to open. She knew Jimin was watching her. But being a bitch that he is, he didn't move an inch and continued staring at her struggling to enter.

She glared at him, subconsciously killed him in her mind for being an ass. Thankfully, after a non-ending struggling, she finally gathered all her files and placed them to the nearby table.

"I'm glad you two are present." a sudden voice made her jump, thankfully she already put everything she was holding at the table. If not she maybe at the floor now, picking all her files one by one.

"Good morning, sajangnim." I bowed respectfully to him him then stood back straight, I saw him smile as he drop a thin folder at the table.

"Umm, I already have the files of my song composition from last year up to now. I gathered all of them, please see if they can help." I took a random folder and presented it to him.

"Thank you for this Chaeyoung but, the main purpose why I called for a meeting is an important announcement that should be announced by me and your CEO," he looked at his wrist watch with a creased forehead ", but that dick isn't here yet, so we should start without him." he smiled again.

He sat at the front seat so I made my way to the opposite seat where Jimin was sitting while both of us were facing Bang pd.

"You heard the news about the lockdown, right?" he intertwined his hands. We both nodded.

"Next week will be the proclamation, meaning we can't gather, have a meeting and so on. Your fans are waiting for this for so long and you don't want to disappoint them, don't you?" We both nodded again.

"Then, you should agree to this." he pushed the thin sized folder towards us, between me and Jimin. 

We both looked at each other at the same time, as he then signaled me to open the folder first. I got no choice and I don't want Bang pd to wait for our nonsense fight so I opened the file first. 

Document for house transfer

My eyes widened.

Jimin noticed my expression and stretched his arm to take the folder from my hands. As he opened the folder, his reaction was the same as mine.

"M-Mr. Bang, do we really have to do that?" I hesitantly asked him. He nodded at me eagerly making my nervousness rise.

"You two should work for your collaboration. Jimin, you have experience for this so you better teach this little girl right here, understood?"

"No way!" Jimin argued.

"Yes way. You two have to do this." he pointed his hands from me to Jimin.

"No way I'm living with her. She's annoying. I can't stand being with her." he told him with a stern voice that made me still.

I slightly took a step backward. I don't know why my heart suddenly felt like it was crushed. My hand fisted when I saw Jimin looking at Mr. Bang with a clenched jaw. I looked down and stared at the table instead, my eyes were slightly blurry because of the tears forming in my eyes.

My mom said I was sensitive to negative things. She said I'm so positive that I can get easily get hurt to negative things. My childhood life isn't so great too and that's one of the reasons.

"Can't we just live in separate rooms? Why do I have to be with her?" he argued with a hint of irritation and annoyance in his voice.

If I know, he doesn't want to be with me.
And that hurts cause I really want to be with him while he really want to get rid of me.

"Y-yeah. We should do that." I muttered under my breath and took my bag. I swung it on my shoulders and started walking towards the door.

"You okay Chaeyoung?" I heard Bang pd asked me. I nodded without looking at him.

"I just need to go to the restroom." I told him then continued waking towards the door. My tears were flowing through my cheeks. I'm glad they can't see them. I don't want to be weak in front of them.

Everybody know Park Rosé as a strong woman, not some crybaby that cries over everything.

• 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐞♡•