⁕ 20 ⁕

M y   s t r e n g t h ,   m y   J i m i n

[lol shitty title I got there (-_-)]

As I grow up, my mother has always taught me that love takes time to grow and foster. 

Two people should communicate in order to build strong foundation and avoid misunderstanding. Because love isn't always a bed of roses. Sometimes it has thorns; it hurts but it's beautiful.

Jimin. He's one of the most amazing thing that has happened in my life.

It still feels so unreal until now.

"What are you thinking?" I smiled as I starred on my self on the mirror then to him looking at me with utmost admiration. I put down the mascara I was holding before I turned around to look at him properly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me then kissed him softly. I felt him froze on his spot but eventually kissed me back, his hands snaked around my waist deepening the kiss between us.

His lips feels like a soft gummy against mine that I feel like I can't get enough of it. It has no taste, except of his minty breath from his mouthwash; but they taste so delicious.

"I feel like I'm ruining your lipstick." He whispered against my lips before kissing me again, with more force and possessiveness this time. It made me chuckle but didn't denied his actions anyway.

"You are. But I don't care." He chuckled this time, kissing me even more. I felt his lick the side of my lips before biting my lower slightly, sucking them next as if they were soothing them.

The sensation made me release a soft moan, my hands unconsciously traveled to his wet damp  hair and clutched this slightly as he continue his sweet assault to my lips.

I took the first move to pull out as I was out of breath. But I still feel him kissing my cheeks down to me neck, inhaling my scent in between.

"You smell good, baby. But we should dress up or we'll gonna be late." He planted a quick kiss on my lips before standing up and fixed the gray towel barely hanging on his waist.

My eyes immediately sparkled on the sight. Jimin brush his hair up like what he always do that didn't help to lessen my admiration to him at all.

Oh shit— I think we'll be staying inside this room for an hour or two.

My daydream ended when he looked at me again. I avoided my gave rom his yummy abs as I cleared my throat and regained my posture awkwardly while he looked at me as if I was a criminal and he was the judge.

He chuckled then ruffled my hair like a kid. 
"Silly. Don't worry. You'll have them. Just not now cause we have work." He planted a fast kiss on my lips before I could react. I frowned.

"Jimin! You're ruining everything! You ruined my makeup and now my hair!" I protested as I turned around to look at the mirror again, fixing my ruffled hair.

I'm not really mad. Just a half, maybe. I just did that so I could cover myself. Because it was so awkward.

"Tss. Do you want me to ruin your dress too? I could do that right now if you—"
"Jimin!"