⁕ 16 ⁕

S i s t e r

"Good morning everyone. I'm happy that you all took time to be here, thank you very much." He paused for a while, clapping his hands which followed by the audience.

"I'm also happy to announce that Ms. Jennie Kim is here with us today, Miss Jennie please stand up. Everyone! Let us all welcome her." Jennie, dressed in a gorgeous red formal dress stood up as she smiled at them, giving them her petite figure with a sexy aura.

Jimin looked at her as he boreally clapped his hands. He wished Chaeyoung is here right now beside him, making him laugh with her cute gestures that won't make him bored.

He just wants to exit this cold, noisy room and spend time with Chaeyoung. But he knew he couldn't. This meeting is important for their collaboration. A reason why he didn't bring Chaeyoung with him.

That little girl isn't really fond of meetings. She'll get bored or she'll get tired rather. He doesn't want to see her all worn out and exhausted. He'd prefer seeing her all energetic and cheery.

But it's alright. He'll see her back anyway. And he'll make sure he'll spend time with her and make her happy.

"Everyone, please pay attention now. Our first agenda will be about..." Jimin sat up straight as long as he heard him and payed attention for the rest of the meeting, making sure he's taking notes.

~~~

Well, well, well. If it isn't the one and only Park Jimin." Jennie smirked at him as she walked towards him with her intimidating look. Jimin looked at her as he buries his hands in his pocket.

Both of them were at the edge of the stair staring at each other intently, both talking with their eyes as the group of people make their way back down the stairs between them.

"Kim Jennie." He smirked back as he walked towards her, after the way was cleared and it's just him and her right now. He bravely met her fiery gaze, trying to keep the connection between them.

He saw the anger in her eyes when they were already close, already having clues on what's about to happen.

With a greeted teeth, Jennie fisted her hands and blew it to his face without any hesitation resulting Jimin to stumble on his feet but he quickly remained his balance.

He chuckled non-humorlessly as he cupped his face and tried to correct his injured jaw. He didn't mind the blow so much. He knew it would come.

He looked up at her again and saw her shaking in anger.
"If you think this is a play, better stop this. I know what shits are you planning to do Jimin. And if Chaeyoung is involve, I won't hesitate to kill you." Jennie took the collar of his shirt and bring his face closer to hers.

"Chaeyoung is a kind, sweet girl and you know that. She might be cheery, but she's a fragile. If you'll hurt her in anyway," She stared at him deadly and gripped his collar tighter. "I'll fucking kill you. You hear me?"

Her gaze was serious, deadly and filled with concern. He looked away as she let go of him, fixing her dress and shaking of the dusts on her ankles and her feet.

Jimin remained sitting on the stair with his one leg fold, still having an effect from Jennie's strong punch. She's one hella girl.

"I know that girl might be in loved with you now. So, if you have no good intentions, just stop it. You'll just hurt her." Her gaze turned soft, looking at him with an absolute sincerity.

"Please Jimin. I don't want to lose her." With a final look, she turned around and began stepping downstairs.

~~~